Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

NieR:Automata

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Feb 23, 2017

NieR: Automata is an action role-playing game developed by PlatinumGames and published by Square Enix for PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows and Xbox One.

I lost my save

mulchz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I just finished the game for the second time, and went to start it for the third play through. But instead of continue I chose new game and it overwrote my save and I lost about 10 hours. Just needed to tell someone...

DaftSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Something similar happened me, I beat story B and saved. Then was a good bit into C and died for the first time without saving once (somehow I forgot to) and had to start ALL the way back at the beginning of C.

I've had to take a breather for a bit, cause that killed me inside.

Yours is worse though, sorry.

Dray2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@mulchz: Think about it positively. Even though you lost 10 hours, you've probably learned a lot of stuff already, playing through the parts before you lost will probably be a breeze for you.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Similar thing happened to me. PS4 shit the bed. Lost everything.

Restarted. Put the game on easy with auto-chips on because who fucking cares. Got caught up in no time.

beforet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

If you decide to go back in, my advice is to drop it to easy mode, equip all of those play-the-game-for-you chips, and throw on a podcast or five. If you decide to go back. I would not fault you for not.

mulchz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, I started again and am rushing through on easy, only fighting enemies when absolutely necessary. It's going okay, but I feel like I'll be under leveled by the time I get back to where I was. I don't think the game is so hard that will matter a ton though.

Rich666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rich666

Well whos fault is that?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.