Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Nov 18, 2012

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge is an upgraded version of Ninja Gaiden 3, featuring additions such as gameplay tweaks, dismemberment, multiple weapons, new playable characters, and online co-op.

Anyone want to tackle some Co-op Ninja Trials?

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

So I'm looking for someone who is pretty decent at Ninja Gaiden to play with on PS3 and hopefully get through some of the trials. If I could get through the Acolyte, Mentor, Leader and at least most of Master Ninja that would be pretty cool. Although the Master Ninja Tier is where it starts to get tricky.

I'll be playing Kasumi. I'd welcome anyone but a Momiji player would be great so we could take advantage of her Co-op healing ability. I'm doubtful I'll find anyone on here but heres trying I guess.

Avatar image for killroycantkill
    killroycantkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By killroycantkill

@demoskinos: I'm looking for someone to play with on the PS3 as well. I usually play Ryu/Unknown. For the earlier trials like Acolyte and Mentor I hope you don't mind me leveling up my Unknown ninja.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.