Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Sep 29, 2009

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 is a PS3-exclusive enhanced port of Ninja Gaiden II, which was released for the Xbox 360 in 2008. It is the sequel to the first Ninja Gaiden Sigma, which too was an enhanced version of the original Ninja Gaiden for Xbox.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 CoOp Gameplay & Release Details

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks

A gameplay video showing the CoOp mode has been unearthed: 

Details have also emerged for the games release in Europe and the US - On September the 29th the Collectors Edition will be available in the US, it will include a 80 page colour artbook and will sell for $69.99. It's unknown whether this Collectors Edition will make it to Europe also. The standard version however, will be appearing in Europe on October 2nd.

Cannot wait to see a gameplay video of Momiji, she's the only reason why I'm choosing to buy the game again. 

Cerza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Cerza

Cool thanks for the vid. I wasn't really interested in this before, but now I sorta am. Does anyone know if the co-op can be local, or is it online only?

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Linkyshinks

I am pretty sure it''s online only, it's always been referred to as "online CoOp"

apathylad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By apathylad
    @Linkyshinks said:
    " I am pretty sure it''s online only, it's always been referred to as "online CoOp" "

That's unfortunate, a lot of co-op games of recent memory allowed for split screen.
    Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Linkyshinks

I think  the nature of this game would not lend well to split screen at all,it's speed and intensity could make things confusing, There's also the issue of how demanding the engine is, already. They could probably push the game to run split screen, but the framerate would be ruined totally. For a game of this type, that's a no no.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.