Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo 3DS eShop

Platform »

The products that make up the various segments of Nintendo's 3DS eShop include new releases, updated version of old games, and emulated versions of old games.

Does the 3DSWare Section Have Sales During The Holiday Season?

Avatar image for a_cute_squirtle
    A_Cute_Squirtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By A_Cute_Squirtle

I was thinking of picking up Pushmo soon, but I then realized that there might be a chance for a sale and stopped myself. Anyone know?

theMixxer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By theMixxer

Not sure of the 3DS shop, but there's currently a few Wii U Shop games on sale. So it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Meepasaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Meepasaurus

No idea, but the amount of enjoyable content in that game makes it feel like they're already offering it at 75% off.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#4  Edited By BeachThunder

Pushmo has been on sale before. But Nintendo is not Valve...you're never going to see an enormous sale; 3DS sales are few and far between, and you'll be lucky to get a 33% discount on anything.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#5  Edited By LordAndrew

There were a few sales during the summer. I have no idea if anything will ever go on sale again.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.