Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo 64

Platform »

The successor to the SNES was Nintendo's entry in the fifth home console generation, as well as the company's first system designed specifically to handle polygonal 3D graphics.

My N64 Collection - Part 2 (Video)

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

Edited By Hizang

Here is Part 2 of my N64 Collection,

BRACE YOURSELF FOR DIDDY KONG RACING HATE!!

I hope you have enjoyed these two videos, I would like to hear back from you guys about what I did wrong and what I could do to improve them. Also what collection would you like to see next?

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Hizang

Here is Part 2 of my N64 Collection,

BRACE YOURSELF FOR DIDDY KONG RACING HATE!!

I hope you have enjoyed these two videos, I would like to hear back from you guys about what I did wrong and what I could do to improve them. Also what collection would you like to see next?

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By Tireyo

Diddy Kong Racing hate..... A game that doesn't deserve hate.

Sayishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Sayishere

Starting of with Ocarina of time hate, very bold :D

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Dany

Just checked, they released 3 Mario Party's on N64 and a whopping FOUR Mario Party games on the gamecube and only one on the Wii, thats crazy, lol. Guess people didn't want them anymore.

Cool series so far, I'd guess move forward to newer collections or focus on specific games if there is one you love/hate

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#5  Edited By Tireyo

@Sayishere said:

Starting of with Ocarina of time hate, very bold :D

WAIT A MINUTE!?! WHAT? "Watches Video"

Hizang... what are you smoking? .... Ok, I'm over it. It's cool! ...........................

I'm glad that I create lists for this type of thing showing everyone my collection... Again, vlogs are my thing.

EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By EightBitShik

@Hizang: I laughed when you showed "Turok" I was working at Gamestop for a few years here in Austin, Texas and the creator had came in and had asked me what I thought of Turok 3 and I told him it was complete shit. He said "I am the creator of the Turok series and I didn't have much say in it but wow that is rude that you would say that and I swear I replied back "It's rude you are charging $50.00 for a game that you can't return and it's bad. Sorry but if you ask me my opinion I'll tell you if you asked what is the best FPS with dinosaurs I'd say Turok".

I like the Vlog it adds flavor to a site so keep it up and I really like you in Modern Family. :)

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hizang

@EightBitShiksaid:

@Hizang:

I like the Vlog it adds flavor to a site so keep it up and I really like you in Modern Family. :)

What?

mac_n_nina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By mac_n_nina

@Dany said:

Just checked, they released 3 Mario Party's on N64 and a whopping FOUR Mario Party games on the gamecube and only one on the Wii, thats crazy, lol. Guess people didn't want them anymore.

Cool series so far, I'd guess move forward to newer collections or focus on specific games if there is one you love/hate

I think it's because after 4 or 5 the series sort of went down hill and idk if you've played the one on Wii, but it's horrendous. A lot of the mini games are Wii Mote motion sensor based and the prob with that is that the motion sensing sucks also one of them is shaking the Wii Mote up and down violently like I'm giving quickies to someone on the subway. Mario Party 9 is coming out for Wii in March and I really hope it restores the franchise.

@Hizang: You're missing out on a lot of good titles also starting off the video by hating on what is universally considered the greatest game ever is not a good move by any means and shows your lack of taste for quality.

EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By EightBitShik

You just look like the guy from Modern family it's not an insult the guy is awesome but that is all I could think about the whole time you were talking!

No Caption Provided
    Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hizang

@mac_n_nina: Mario Party has always made a ton of money though...Also you should watch the first part.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Dany

@EightBitShik said:

You just look like the guy from Modern family it's not an insult the guy is awesome but that is all I could think about the whole time you were talking!

No Caption Provided

Mitchel! He's awesome, Him and Cameron are cute together.

EightBitShik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By EightBitShik

@Dany: This is a little off topic but can you believe that Cameron is straight in real life? Totally hooked up with this chick after he she told him "I thought you were really gay" and he was like "hell no let's date girl".

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Dany

@EightBitShik: I know! I know the actor that plays Mitchel is gay but yeah, the guy who plays Cameron isn't. He does a decent job all things considering. :P

Vexxan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By Vexxan

I approve of most of your opinions(Yeah, screw Donkey Kong 64!).

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hizang

@Vexxan: Far to much going on, having to play each level 4 times sucked!

Hargreaves93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By Hargreaves93

Just watched this over on Youtube and dropped you a comment on the video. What I didn't mention on my comment though is that I always thought DKR was impossible to hate, you are one of the only people I have seen to not like it. But other than differing opinions the video is good, keep 'em up!

wolf_blitzer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#17  Edited By wolf_blitzer85

I broke my ankle one summer. Got every fucking item in DK64. Pretty sure it damaged me in some way.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#18  Edited By ArbitraryWater

You hate Diddy Kong Racing and Ocarina of Time? Man. And I thought we were going to be friends.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.