Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo DS

Platform »

The Nintendo DS is a handheld featuring two screens, one of which is a resistive touchscreen. Four different models are available: the original DS, the DS Lite, the DSi, the DSi XL.

What to look forward in September - DS upcoming releases.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By oldschool

September is looking a pretty good month for the DS.  There are a couple of high profile names to look forward to.  So for your viewing pleasure, here is a rundown of the major ones I know of:  

Puzzle master Professor Layton and his apprentice, Luke, have stumbled upon another mystery. It’s up to them to navigate their way through numerous puzzles to determine who – or what – caused the death of Professor Layton’s mentor, Dr. Schrader. Was it the mysterious Elysian Box, rumored to kill all who open it? Professor Layton and Luke find a clue that begins their adventure: a train ticket for the Molentary Express.

Long ago, war ravaged the mystical land of Tammabbukku when humans attacked the dragons, attempting to steal the beautiful gems from which they draw their power. Left weak and drained, the noble dragons withdrew into the far corners of the land, dividing the remaining gems by their elemental powers of air, earth, water, and fire. With the gems divided, a new battle has begun from within, and with it, the dark age begins.

In this exclusive storyline, exciting details are revealed about the BLEACH™ universe from before the start of the anime series. The story highlights the close partnership between two fraternal twin Soul Reapers, Matsuri Kudo and her brother Fujimaru. In fierce battles. For the first time, players create and command their own team of eight Soul Reapers. In team-based battles, players decide where to place their team on the campaign map and also how to customize their character’s powers with the experience points they received. With exciting revelations and a lot more choice, strategy and cooperative gameplay, BLEACH: The 3rd Phantom™ will thrill fans and newcomers to the series.

As the sequel to the acclaimed racer of 2007, DiRT 2 is set to take off-road racing games to a new level, with benchmark tech, thrilling new race types, big event atmosphere, stunning locations, a new breed of off-roading heroes and a peerless line-up of super-charged speed machines.

Promising a thrilling race experience and an extreme sports attitude that borrows from snowboarding and skateboarding culture, DiRT 2 will take players on a World Tour to diverse and challenging real-world environments to compete in contemporary off-road events. Specifically selected to deliver aggressive and fast paced racing, DiRT 2’s garage will house a best-in-class collection of officially licensed rally cars and off-road vehicles; covering seven vehicle classes and players will be given the keys to powerful machines right from the off.

DiRT 2 will come complete with full online functionality that will be core to the overall experience, with head-to-head competitive online play and new social features to engage the racing community. Prepare for mud, gravel, dust and dirt too in DiRT 2.

In DJ Star, music lovers get to imitate their idols and realize their dreams of

becoming heroes and heroines of the turntable.

Players begin their careers as local turntable novices, and work their way up step by step as they gain experience. If they are successful, they will soon be appearing in big cities such as Paris, Berlin, Miami and London, until they can finally spin the discs live in a stadium filled with 100,000 fans. 

Scratch in real time in DJ Star, using the Nintendo DS Touch Screen! This innovative title includes several real DJ features, 40 famous tracks (Electro, R&B, etc.), as well as a number of mini games. DJ Star offers an excellent quality of sound and is easy to learn, even for players who have never seen a turntable before. A step-by-step introduction and the easy-to-use user interface ensure that fans will quickly learn how to mix and create songs. So players can even make their own tunes in the "creation studio” and save them on the biggest Nintendo Game Card available at the moment. Moreover, players can swap their favorite creations with their friends through DS Wireless Communications.

The King of Action is back in the first of three multi-mode™ adventures spanning over 100 years. Duke’s original nemesis, Proton, is up to his old tricks and has unified all those who have opposed Duke in the past. The Earth Defense Force attempts to ensure the Earth’s continued security by transporting Duke into the future. Ironically, just moments after Duke’s departure, Proton launches a devastating attack on Earth!

The Story So Far…

When a strange girl hands Ernesto, the young prince of Valencia, a mysterious sword and tells him to save his friends, he thinks nothing of using the magical blade to fight off an undead attack. Little does he know that such a small choice will spark a war that will rage across the continent of Yulamecca and beyond…

“Hero’s Saga Laevatein Tactics really brings back the spirit of SRPGs of old,” said Frank “Bo” deWindt II, Project Lead, Aksys Games. “You can definitely see bits and pieces of many SRPGs, like Ogre Battle and Tactics Ogre, lending their influence to help inspire a stellar game.”

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey is large-scale aerial combat over the ground-based military operations of World War II. Participate in the war's most famous confrontations across a range of thrilling missions representing the main airborne battles of World War II in Europe: Stalingrad, Berlin, Britain and Korsun.

In KINGDOM HEARTS, Sora turned the Keyblade on himself in order to release Kairi’s heart, but his heart was also released in the process. This brought about the creation of Roxas, Sora’s Nobody. Unlike most Nobodies, however, Roxas has no memories of his past. He joins Organization XIII and slowly begins to discover the truth behind his existence and the Organization itself. He meets and befriends the fourteenth member of the Organization, who also has no recollection of her past. What will Roxas see during his time in the Organization? What is the connection between him, Sora and the fourteenth member? And what becomes of them? Dive into the heart of the KINGDOM HEARTS storyline’s biggest secrets.

In his evil plot to take over the Mushroom Kingdom, Fawful tricks Bowser™ into eating a magic mushroom. The mushroom causes Bowser to begin inhaling everything around him, including Mario™, Luigi™ and Princess Peach™! Do the Mario Bros. have the guts to rescue Peach and escape?

The Marvel Universe is being torn apart. The Superhuman Registration Act becomes law and Super Heroes must register as weapons of mass destruction, becoming licensed government agents. As Civil War is stirred, Iron Man leads the Pro-Registration side while Captain America spearheads the stand on Anti-Registration. The enemies you battle and the missions you accomplish depend on which side you choose.

The evil Samurai Warlord is capturing the worlds animal and turning them into mindless Samurai minions under his direct control. Using them and the ancient magic to turn even the elements on the world, it seems as though all hope is lost. However, he did not account for the Mini Ninjas!

Play As Hiro, Futo, Suzume, or the other Mini Ninjas to return the world to it's former peaceful state. Use the particular skills of each of the little warriors to defeat the evil warlord, free the enslaved animals, and release the pedestrians from their state of terror and return them to their normal lives!

In MySims Agents on the DS, you take the roll of an agent assigned by the agency to help a mayor stop a notorious thief from stealing an ancient treasure. You must search for clues, solve devious puzzles and match wits with the mysterious thief in order to protect the treasure. Your investigations will have you talking to your favorite mysims and searching for clues in underground caverns. Only the brightest and best agent will be able to put the pieces together to solve the case and stop his wicked plot!

The 3D fighting game follows the storyline of the popular NARUTO Shippuuden anime series and showcases the grown up, new look of Naruto and his friends. Armed with more ninja moves than ever before, players will put their skills to the test as they battle in head-to-head matches on their quest to save what’s most important to them: their friendships.

Set in the 19th century — “The Age of Adventure” — Nostalgia immerses gamers into a world filled with treacherous airship battles, elusive treasure hunts, and action packed dungeon combat. Prepare to visit popular cities such as Tokyo, London, New York and Cairo as you embark on a quest in search of a world yet unknown…

Obscure II is the sequel to the acclaimed survival horror game Obscure. Two years ago, at Leafmore High, a group of young teenagers were trapped inside their school and hunted by monsters that had been released by the maniac headmaster. Some of them survived that terrible night, while others perished. Now, the survivors have picked up their lives and joined college.

But all is not right on Fallcreek University; strange black flowers have suddenly sprung up everywhere on the campus. While experimenting with these flowers in class, a dangerous substance is discovered that induces strange but vivid dreams.

But a handful of students find out that there is more to the flowers than anyone could have expected; when the seeds finally germinate, a bad trip suddenly turns into a horrible reality...

The premise is simple: The player uses the touch-screen to help their character, Maxwell, acquire the star in each level by solving a series of puzzles. The twist is, in order to solve each puzzle the players use the notepad to write down objects that are used to reach the goal.

This game is all about experimentation, imagination and endless replay value. Think of any person, place or thing, write it down, and watch it come alive! Write Anything,

Solve Everything!

Building on the success of the DS hit, Spore Creatures, Spore Hero Arena catapults you into a galaxy filled with fun and intense arena-based combat. Built exclusively for the Nintendo DS, Spore Hero Arena takes you to a variety of distinct planets to challenge your opponents in the first 3D Spore DS experience ever.

The journey starts when a meteor collides with your galaxy-bound ship. Forced to crash land on an alien world, you realize something evil has followed you and its spreading chaos throughout the planet. Only you have the power to fight the evil nemesis. Do you have what it takes to become the ultimate arena champion?

In Spore Hero Arena, you’ll create your own unique gladiator Hero creature and guide it from planet to planet as you fight enemy creatures, collect new parts and gain upgrades. In the quest for combat, you’ll seek out to defeat each local champion and unlock special abilities that will benefit your hero. By combining special abilities, parts, and upgrades, you’ll create a fighting style of your own in hopes to take down the evil force and save the planet!

Dorothy, together with her dog, Toto, has been swept away from her home in Kansas by a tornado, only to realize that she has touched ground in an unfamiliar new land. A voice calls out to her to follow the Yellow Brick Road if she wishes to return home, but that path is an arduous one with multiple obstacles and foes. Three of the foes bested by Dorothy on this path; Scarecrow, Lion, and Tin Man, offer to join Dorothy on her journey. As the four new friends complete the journey to the end of the Yellow Brick Road, they encounter the larger than life Wizard of Oz within his magical castle. Despite his almost limitless power, there are four witches running amuck within his land that he just can’t control. Dorothy and her friends are tasked with defeating the witches with a return trip to Kansas as the reward, but is this new mission beyond the Yellow Brick Road everything it appears to be?

I have a raging clue  :-)
    I have a raging clue  :-)

Ride the Rails to Royalty and Treasure in Russia!

You, as the Hardy Boys, are invited onboard the Royal Express traveling from Paris to St Petersburg to follow the mysterious trail of the Romanov Family treasure. Take a ride on the Royal Express to track down the lost clues of the Royal family in the great cities of Europe!

Some serious wallet damage there  :-) 

For me, the most obvious standouts are Kingdom Hearts, Nostalgia and Scribblenauts.  However, Professor Layton, Hero's Saga: Lavaetein Tactics and Mario & Luigi look pretty damn fine as well.  I am also interested to see how Spore Hero Arena and The Wizard of Oz turn out.

Does any of this look good for you?
    AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#2  Edited By AgentJ

OOOOOH OOOOOOH! I GOT THE HARD BOYS REFERENCE!!!!!!!!!! 

Whats the name of the game below Duke Nukem? I can't read it. 

At some point, I will certainly own Professor Layton and Nostalgia, and I'll be getting Scribblenauts on day one. However, the following games are some that i'm less sure about: 
    Kingdom Hearts (it'll depend on whether i enjoy the original two games, which i recently purchased) 
    Battle of giants (The video of it was intriguing. I'm cautiously optimistic) 
    Bleach (Doubtful, since I dont even own either of the DS fighters, but if it reviews decently, it could be a possibility) 
    OZ (I may be setting myself up for dissapointment, but i'm going to keep an eye out for how it is reviewed. It has potential) 

The rest of those might as well not exist the way I see it. 

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By oldschool
    @AgentJ said:
    " OOOOOH OOOOOOH! I GOT THE HARD BOYS REFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!  Whats the name of the game below Duke Nukem? I can't read it.  At some point, I will certainly own Professor Layton and Nostalgia, and I'll be getting Scribblenauts on day one. However, the following games are some that i'm less sure about: Kingdom Hearts (it'll depend on whether i enjoy the original two games, which i recently purchased) Battle of giants (The video of it was intriguing. I'm cautiously optimistic) Bleach (Doubtful, since I dont even own either of the DS fighters, but if it reviews decently, it could be a possibility) OZ (I may be setting myself up for dissapointment, but i'm going to keep an eye out for how it is reviewed. It has potential)  The rest of those might as well not exist the way I see it.  "
    My raging clue is pointing over there  :-)  :-)  

I only added the Hardy Boys for my amusement.

The game below Duke Nukem has the title at the start of the second paragraph - Hero's Saga: Laevatein Saga.  It is an SRPG,which is my dream genre  :-)  I hope it is good.  Nostalgia looks like a very nice RPG, so keep an eye on that one.  I have the first Bleach game which is very good.  You can pick up Bleach I & 2 pretty cheap, an they seem a bit samey, so that is why it isn't a must have for me. Mini Ninja might have potential as well.  No Mario for you?
    Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
    addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Proffessor Layton, scribblenauts and Mario&Luigi are what Im interested in

Avatar image for buzz_killington
    buzz_killington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By buzz_killington

This is a great month for the DS. I'll probably end up picking up Professor Layton and Scribblenauts.
    Avatar image for valkyriegoddess
    ValkyrieGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By ValkyrieGoddess

Well now i need to drop a BIG hint to my Husband and make him check out this thread.

I wouldn't mind getting Hero's Saga Laevatien Tactics for my birthday (It's coming soon in September).

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By oldschool
    @ValkyrieGoddess said:
    " Well now i need to drop a BIG hint to my Husband and make him check out this thread.  I wouldn't mind getting Hero's Saga Laevatien Tactics for my birthday (It's coming soon in September). "
    Was the capital H in husband to remind the boys you are not available :-) 

I went backwards in games for  my birthday this month and got Chinatown Wars and Chroo Trigger, to go with my new DSi  ^_^   It was a good excuse. 

I am pleased to see someone else with good taste in SRPG.  Hero's Saga has great potential.  If your husband does not get you the game, I suggest a divorce - he doesn't deserve you.
    Marzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Marzy

Really looking forward to Scribblenauts the most, but it's a good month for DS releases, overall.

Mario & Luigi also looks interesting, I may get it.

Metroid545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Metroid545

oh god your right the DS is starting too pick up the pace, good thing I uncovered my ol' dusty DS yesterday, professor layton ftw

Avatar image for valkyriegoddess
    ValkyrieGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ValkyrieGoddess
    @oldschool said:
    " @ValkyrieGoddess said:
    " Well now i need to drop a BIG hint to my Husband and make him check out this thread.  I wouldn't mind getting Hero's Saga Laevatien Tactics for my birthday (It's coming soon in September). "
    Was the capital H in husband to remind the boys you are not available :-)  I went backwards in games for  my birthday this month and got Chinatown Wars and Chroo Trigger, to go with my new DSi  ^_^   It was a good excuse.  I am pleased to see someone else with good taste in SRPG.  Hero's Saga has great potential.  If your husband does not get you the game, I suggest a divorce - he doesn't deserve you. "
    Well if Laevantien is anything like Ogre Battle i'm sure i'd love it. I miss playing Ogre Battle. I'm sure my husband will get me this game if it's what i want for my Birthday... He has some making up to do since for my last Birthday he bought me Spore.........Don't ask.

Oh and i just accidently hit the caps caps lock button for a sec when i was typing. I have a habit of doing that quite a bit.
    oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By oldschool
    @ValkyrieGoddess said:
    " @oldschool said:
    " @ValkyrieGoddess said:
    Was the capital H in husband to remind the boys you are not available :-)  I went backwards in games for  my birthday this month and got Chinatown Wars and Chroo Trigger, to go with my new DSi  ^_^   It was a good excuse.  I am pleased to see someone else with good taste in SRPG.  Hero's Saga has great potential.  If your husband does not get you the game, I suggest a divorce - he doesn't deserve you. "
    Well if Laevantien is anything like Ogre Battle i'm sure i'd love it. I miss playing Ogre Battle. I'm sure my husband will get me this game if it's what i want for my Birthday... He has some making up to do since for my last Birthday he bought me Spore.........Don't ask.  Oh and i just accidently hit the caps caps lock button for a sec when i was typing. I have a habit of doing that quite a bit. "
    I will ask.  I just picked up Spore (local price for Spore and expansion is $150 and I found it new for $40 - both) and quite frankly, we all love it.  Perhaps it was the last Spore DS game then?  That was pretty average I assume.  Anyway, he will do anything you want.  We all know the seat of power in a relationship really lies with the woman  ^_^
    Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By Fallen189

Crackling list pal

Lots of nice things.

Layton, hellooooo

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By oldschool
    @Fallen189 said:
    " Crackling list pal  Lots of nice things.  Layton, hellooooo "
    Makes up for what really was a pretty average last couple of months.  I think we are soft and spoiled.  We can't buy every game we want, yet if there is just one or two decent games released on a console in a month and we are all "games drought!".  The lead in to Christmas tends to be pretty full though.  I could see myself owning as many as 11 of those games at some point, but the strategy and RPG always gets first preference for me.
    Avatar image for relentlessknight
    RelentlessKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

#14  Edited By RelentlessKnight

Out of all of them. Two 1/2 games is on my list but not by impulse

Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By Fallen189
    @oldschool said:
    " @Fallen189 said:
    " Crackling list pal  Lots of nice things.  Layton, hellooooo "
    Makes up for what really was a pretty average last couple of months.  I think we are soft and spoiled.  We can't buy every game we want, yet if there is just one or two decent games released on a console in a month and we are all "games drought!".  The lead in to Christmas tends to be pretty full though.  I could see myself owning as many as 11 of those games at some point, but the strategy and RPG always gets first preference for me. "
    Scribblenauts and Layton looks terrific.

I haven't tried a handhelf Kingdom hearts yet. I still need to finish PW3 before the Edgeworth game comes out too. I really am spoilt for choice.
    AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By AgentJ
    @oldschool said:
    " @AgentJ said:
    " OOOOOH OOOOOOH! I GOT THE HARD BOYS REFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!  Whats the name of the game below Duke Nukem? I can't read it.  At some point, I will certainly own Professor Layton and Nostalgia, and I'll be getting Scribblenauts on day one. However, the following games are some that i'm less sure about: Kingdom Hearts (it'll depend on whether i enjoy the original two games, which i recently purchased) Battle of giants (The video of it was intriguing. I'm cautiously optimistic) Bleach (Doubtful, since I dont even own either of the DS fighters, but if it reviews decently, it could be a possibility) OZ (I may be setting myself up for dissapointment, but i'm going to keep an eye out for how it is reviewed. It has potential)  The rest of those might as well not exist the way I see it.  "
    My raging clue is pointing over there  :-)  :-)   I only added the Hardy Boys for my amusement. The game below Duke Nukem has the title at the start of the second paragraph - Hero's Saga: Laevatein Saga.  It is an SRPG,which is my dream genre  :-)  I hope it is good.  Nostalgia looks like a very nice RPG, so keep an eye on that one.  I have the first Bleach game which is very good.  You can pick up Bleach I & 2 pretty cheap, an they seem a bit samey, so that is why it isn't a must have for me. Mini Ninja might have potential as well.  No Mario for you? "
    I've never been much of a Mario RPG person. But just so you know, this Bleach game isn't a fighter. Its an SRPG :D
    RedSox8933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#17  Edited By RedSox8933

Scribblenauts, Mario & Luigi, and Professor Layton for me this month. Maybe I'll check out Kingdom Hearts, the PS2 games were okay.

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#18  Edited By Meowayne

Can I handle the combined awesomeness of Layton and Scribblenauts? I think not.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By LiquidPrince

Doesn't Professor Layton come out in two days?

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Milkman

I'll be looking forward to a grand total of 4 of those games.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By oldschool
    @AgentJ said:
    " But just so you know, this Bleach game isn't a fighter. Its an SRPG :D "
    So it is.  Well, now I am interested after reading a little more.  Strategy, RPG and a decent anime - good combination.
    spankingaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#22  Edited By spankingaddict

just scribblenauts and maybe..... maybe mario and luigi.....

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By oldschool
    @spankingaddict said:
    " just scribblenauts and maybe..... maybe mario and luigi..... "
    Any month with Scribblenauts is a good month  ^_^  

Mario & Luigi are just a bonus.  Not into RPG?  Nostalgia and Kingdom Hearts should be excellent additions to that genre.
    spankingaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By spankingaddict
    @oldschool said:
    " @spankingaddict said:
    Any month with Scribblenauts is a good month  ^_^    Mario & Luigi are just a bonus.  Not into RPG?  Nostalgia and Kingdom Hearts should be excellent additions to that genre. "
    i like some rpgs, i actually liked partners in time its just that i got tired of it about half ways of  3/4s of the way through...but im gonna have too much fun with scribblenauts to play any other games on the ds.. until loz spirit tracks- when does that come out anyway?
    LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#25  Edited By LordAndrew

There are at least four games on that list that I'm interested in. Pretty sweet month for DS games.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#26  Edited By RHCPfan24

Professor Layton and Scribblenauts will both be awesome. Can't wait for both. 

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By oldschool
    @spankingaddict said:
    " @oldschool said:
    " @spankingaddict said:
    Any month with Scribblenauts is a good month  ^_^    Mario & Luigi are just a bonus.  Not into RPG?  Nostalgia and Kingdom Hearts should be excellent additions to that genre. "
    i like some rpgs, i actually liked partners in time its just that i got tired of it about half ways of  3/4s of the way through...but im gonna have too much fun with scribblenauts to play any other games on the ds.. until loz spirit tracks- when does that come out anyway? "
    I am not sure Zelda Tetra Trackers has a release date yet.
    spankingaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By spankingaddict
    @oldschool: tetra trackers? u joking?
    oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By oldschool
    @spankingaddict said:
    " @oldschool: tetra trackers? u joking? "
    Umm, no, that was just a mistake of awesome proportions - sorry.  No idea why I had that stuck in my head.
    ThomasP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#30  Edited By ThomasP

I'll be going with Scribblenauts, Professor Layton and Mario & Luigi.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Linkyshinks

Awesome September for the DS, I am getting Layton, Scribblenauts, Mario and Luigi 3 and Kingdom Hearts :(

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By oldschool
    @Linkyshinks said:
    " Awesome September for the DS, I am getting Layton, Scribblenauts, Mario and Luigi 3 and Kingdom Hearts :( "
    As I said - serious wallet damage there.  I hope there are no good games coming for the Wii or 360 this month, I can't afford too many more.
    VWGTI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By VWGTI

Damn you, oldschool. Some of those games sound awesome and now I must buy some. Too many games coming out over the next few months.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By oldschool
    @VWGTI said:
    " Damn you, oldschool. Some of those games sound awesome and now I must buy some. Too many games coming out over the next few months. "
    Damn me, damn me to hell  ^_^
    Shermanator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Shermanator

Mario and Luigi are at the top 
    Kindgom Hearts 
    Scribble Naughts 

Best month for DS so far this year

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#36  Edited By Brendan

Kingdom Hearts, Mario and Luigi, Scribblenauts, done :)
    AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By AgentJ
    @oldschool said:
    " @Linkyshinks said:
    " Awesome September for the DS, I am getting Layton, Scribblenauts, Mario and Luigi 3 and Kingdom Hearts :( "
    As I said - serious wallet damage there.  I hope there are no good games coming for the Wii or 360 this month, I can't afford too many more. "
    Unfortunately... (looks over at Muramasa: The Demon Blade) ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE! *serious wallet damage*
    oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By oldschool
    @AgentJ said:
    " @oldschool said:
    " @Linkyshinks said:
    As I said - serious wallet damage there.  I hope there are no good games coming for the Wii or 360 this month, I can't afford too many more. "
    Unfortunately... (looks over at Muramasa: The Demon Blade) ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE! *serious wallet damage* "
    Well, there is Dead Space Extraction (not really my thing), MarvelUltimate Alliance 2 (more a budget thing for me), Mini Ninjas (not really exciting), MySims Agents (loved the first two games and now they are mikling it), Spyborgs (has some potentail), Beatles Rockband (haven't got it, but if it plays on Guitar Hero instruments, I'm there), TMNT: Smash Up (won't get my hopes up) - no, Muramasa is the only big game in that for me. 

Anyone got Professor Layton yet?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.