Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo Entertainment System – Nintendo Switch Online

Concept »

As part of the Switch Online subscription, Nintendo offers a selection of NES games through the downloadable Nintendo Entertainment System application.

No controller remapping?

meteora3255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I was checking out the NES stuff today and noticed there wasn't an option to remap controls. I find it a bit uncomfortable to play NES games because of where the Switch A/B buttons are. It's a bit disappointing, especially considering the Wii U allowed you to remap Virtual Console games.

ThePanzini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The one feature I would really like for the Switch would be system wide controller remapping, I don't use my Switch often but when I do I spend most of time forgetting the buttons are flipped.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.