I know @clain4672 very recently made a poll/thread about preordering, but that was before we had the conference and really knew some stuff about it, so I wanted to pose the question if you have decided now based off of what you saw. As for me, I do plan on buying it first day only because Zelda comes out at launch, and I really want to play Breath of the Wild the first day it's out, but I don't really want to play it on the Wii U. Plus, Zelda is a good place to start since I would get it regardless at some point due to Mario and my brother would want it for Xenoblade 2. I don't preorder anything, so I can only hope that it's not sold out at the stores near me. My brother and I are going to pay for half, so it's not technically the full $299.99, but that still leaves Zelda. Other things like accessories I don't plan on getting on the first day.
Major new things we've learned to take into consideration now:
- It comes out on March 3rd, 2017.
- The price of the console is $299.99 in North America and 29,980 yen in Japan, while in Europe, you'll have to check your local retailer.
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is a Switch launch title.
- A handful of newly revealed games.
- The battery life for the screen is up to six hours.
Those are the major revelatory aspects brought up, at least to me. Alright, so who else is going to try and get it the first day?
Edit - As someone brought up a couple of days ago, it's very true that my title is incorrect about it being 'fully revealed'. There's still some stuff we don't know, unfortunately, or is unclear.