Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo

Company »

Nintendo was founded in Kyoto, Japan in 1889 as a manufacturer of hanafuda playing cards. The company went through several small niche businesses before becoming a video game company.

Nintendo Direct September 1 2016

• 52 results
    BBAlpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

Can you view objects from orthographic projections now? Also, does it still have that annoying character that jumps all over the place?

You leave weird Picasso duck thing alone!

No Caption Provided

Skinky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mike:

No, Male and French with Nintendo of Europe contacts.

Coincidentally, she has just compiled this. You can use it as a check-off during the reveal ?

Here is what you can expect from the final retail product:

•Custom Nvidia GPU chip

•Region Free (No region lock)

•Six inch (6.2 inch?) multi-touch screen (Heard nothing about a stylus)

•The touchscreen has 720p resolution.

•32GB of built-in internal storage

•SD card support

•Supports USB 2.0 and 3.0

•The dock has two 2.0 usb ports and one 3.0 usb port.

•The device is around 14 – 15 mm in thickness.

•The right analogue stick (or circle pad?) will be below the face buttons.

•Camera and microphone are not built into/inside the NX portable device.

•Cooling is still a little noisy

•Detachable controllers (motion controls and next-gen vibration technology) <– Everything Laura Kate Dale said in her article was correct.

•Share / Social button that Laura Kate Dale posted is true.

•There are *at least* two shoulder buttons.

•Battery Life — Ehhh not great. I haven’t heard an exact number of hours, but it doesn’t sound great.

•Below PS4 and XB1 in raw power.

•Supports Unreal Engine 4 and Unity Engine.

Note: I am not saying that NX won’t have a mic or camera. I am saying that the camera and mic aren’t built inside of the NX portable device.

I’ve heard that this is close to the final retail product. Take with a grain of salt because this is just a rumor.

Could Emily Rogers be right? Or is she a pathological liar? I guess we’ll find out soon!

"

matatat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By matatat

I need more Phoenix Wright in my life even though I wasn't too hot on Dual Destinies. I really like the idea of Mario Maker on 3DS but I think I've had my time with it.

If they've made some changes to the pacing of Skyward Sword I might be more interested in it. But I'm not really interested in 8 hours of being slow as shit. I've tried to get into the Twilght Princess HD and it's just so slow and drab I never really feel compelled to play it ever.

EDIT: I didn't realize it was just a virtual console port.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.