Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nintendo

Company »

Nintendo was founded in Kyoto, Japan in 1889 as a manufacturer of hanafuda playing cards. The company went through several small niche businesses before becoming a video game company.

So I got a Wii.

amigocesar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By amigocesar

The Wii came out a few months before I graduated high school and left home. Even then, I played Twilight Princess on the Gamecube as God intended for that game to be played. My parents got us a Wii in February of 2007 and even then I was 'meh' about the experience. I left home shortly thereafter; I played Mario Kart with my younger siblings and heard my dad curse at the screen at late hours of the night while playing online. Even though many great moments were to be had in front of those last-gen graphics with those weird white controllers during my summer and winter breaks, I'd never thought of owning a wii; even with the prospect of a new zelda in the horizon... After all, I have an Xbox 360.

But last week, a close friend who has way too much money and is an impulsive buyer asked me if I wanted an extra wii he had laying around, to pay him back whenever. I hesitated for a bit, but alas I'm a bit of an impulsive buyer too. Just earlier I'd been listening to The Giant Bombcast crew go on about how great the Mario Galaxy games were. I accepted. I put Saints Row The Third on hold and called up my brother to get his Mario Kart license number. Many great curse-at-the-screen moments have been had in the last two days; even without achievements and a decent friend system.

Anyway, I made this list of games I should get for my wii. Can anybody think of anything I'm missing?

amigocesar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By amigocesar

The Wii came out a few months before I graduated high school and left home. Even then, I played Twilight Princess on the Gamecube as God intended for that game to be played. My parents got us a Wii in February of 2007 and even then I was 'meh' about the experience. I left home shortly thereafter; I played Mario Kart with my younger siblings and heard my dad curse at the screen at late hours of the night while playing online. Even though many great moments were to be had in front of those last-gen graphics with those weird white controllers during my summer and winter breaks, I'd never thought of owning a wii; even with the prospect of a new zelda in the horizon... After all, I have an Xbox 360.

But last week, a close friend who has way too much money and is an impulsive buyer asked me if I wanted an extra wii he had laying around, to pay him back whenever. I hesitated for a bit, but alas I'm a bit of an impulsive buyer too. Just earlier I'd been listening to The Giant Bombcast crew go on about how great the Mario Galaxy games were. I accepted. I put Saints Row The Third on hold and called up my brother to get his Mario Kart license number. Many great curse-at-the-screen moments have been had in the last two days; even without achievements and a decent friend system.

Anyway, I made this list of games I should get for my wii. Can anybody think of anything I'm missing?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.