Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

No Man's Sky

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Aug 09, 2016

A procedurally generated space exploration game from Hello Games, the creators of Joe Danger.

Easter eggs planets

Spaniard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

First of all, hi all, I'm new here. I repeat my post because is not allowed to be visited, I don't know why.

I'm coming with some kind of "idea/wish" I would love to know if anyone had heard anything about it in any HelloGames interview

In such a big game, where you can find billions of planets, I'm pretty sure it would be kinda easy creating some Easter Eggs planets, just 1 in the universe, but inspired in anything.

Just imagine, one Earth, Gallifrey, Escher world, Firefly world… And someone discovering them for first time, or traveling to this planet and explore it.

I don't think it could be such a huge effort creating these planets, and they would be a great plus to the game (Just imagine the possibilities, almost every sky-fy world could have a "wink" in the game).

Would you like to see Easter Eggs planets on No Man's Sky?

Budwyzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to come across a planet that literally looks like an easter egg. Also a planet that is cube shaped.

The universe is a very very big place.

Avatar image for deactivated-64bc6edfbd9ee
    deactivated-64bc6edfbd9ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A planet shaped like a butt.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

I think the very fact that Hello Games "spun the wheel" during the presentation not knowing where they woudl end up demonstrates a philosophy or not meddling with the "recipe" of how the universe is made. I actually would doubt they would tinkered with the clock work. I would not be against it, but they seems very sincere in their belief of how it will all work.

Also, in cases like this I think back to better minds than my own. It was Samuel Clemens(Mark Twain) who said, "The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.” With this game you could interpret that as the game itself will come up with things more fantastical than what could ever be PLANNED by a person. That game will have memorable worlds by chance and by design, and they will be more inventive and amazing than anything designed.

Dussck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

They would have to make a whole lot of 'easter egg planets'. Even if they would make 100 of those, chances they'll be found are next to nothing.

MezZa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'd love stumbling across a planet that is inhabited by nothing but easter eggs. Actual colored eggs I mean.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.