Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

No Man's Sky

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Aug 09, 2016

A procedurally generated space exploration game from Hello Games, the creators of Joe Danger.

tips and tricks next update verision

BoFooQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

find scanner upgrade model S for multi-tool, ( S class analysis visor upgrade) This get you insane money for s=canning anything. Literally 6500% increase on plant rewards. I now make around 20,000 credits for scanning a plant. Upload your discoveries for extra rewards.

Put like minded upgrades next to one another for bonus. This works for all upgrades, shields multi tool and ship weapons. Sometime its hard to tell what will get bonus but things are kind of color coded. Once they are placed there is outlined box around all such upgrades getting bonus.

save manually every now than or after big events. I usually just let auto save run my life but I lost 2-3 hours of game play cause I had to go back to previous save. It involved me buying new freighter and not getting all the stuff I had built.

You can buy one exosuit upgrade at each space station, when you buy them you can pick where to put them too. There are 3 different pages, general, tech and cargo. Cargo spots can carry 500 per resource vs the general 250.

Once you get freighter, get command console and than start sending out fleet to et more rewards from your ships doing missions on their own. This is another way to get extra rewards from not doing much yourself. Be mindful of difficulty level, I've been sticking with one star mission and still have gotten damage. When you go to fix damage on freighter be careful about falling off. I went jumping around first time and died in space.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#2 fisk0  Moderator

I've heard so many great stories about that scanner upgrade, but I've never found any station that carries it.

Do you know if it's a specific faction that is especially likely to have it?

oodli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This is an old technique, but the melee jetpack is the only real way to move on foot. Just do melee attack and use the jetpack in succession to gain a lot of ground very quickly.

Seikenfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Seikenfreak

That scanner upgrade sounds amazing. Haven't seen any in my game so far.

What do you mean by buying a suit upgrade slot at a space station? I haven't seen this. I will say, and to me it seems like a bug, but I found some Dropship Navigation Data things. If you use them on the Signal Booster, it'll lead you to one and you can unlock a suit upgrade that way. The possible bugged aspect of this is that it doesn't consume the Dropship Navigation Data? So every planet I went to, I could use the two I had and get two slots. Still costs you the materials to "repair" the thing at the dropship of course.

Played this thing all day yesterday. Addicting. It took the game finally crashing after 14 hours of non-stop play to shut it off and go to bed haha Hope it saved recently.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

I'm still very early but I've been hesitant to invest in any blueprints because even the A and S rank technology for, say, the jetpack don't seem big. Is 20% more fuel really the best upgrade?

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

What do you mean by buying a suit upgrade slot at a space station? I haven't seen this.

Up the ramp in the docking bay, usually on the side with the character customization platform. There's a merchant standing next to a hologram of a backpack. That'll be your suit upgrade. I think it's once per station, and each successive upgrade costs 5,000 additional credits (so, your first will be 5,000, your second will be 10,000, third 15,000, and so on).

BoFooQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fisk0: Has for scanner I believe you want any S class scanner upgrade. I'm yet to see anyone selling the actual blueprints, but I actually bought a second module. The 2 have have are called memory analysis unit and quantum probe. When I bought them I think they had different names, something more general like upgrade scanner. I now receive around 40,000 per new plant scanned.

@seikenfreak: you need to click on hologram of suit too, not guy selling upgrades. My current cost is 150,000 per, has I have 57 spots: 48 general 6 tech, and 3 cargo.

BoFooQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've run into my same problem that messed me up yesterday that is I warp into new system and freighter is under attack. This is my first warp jump after next update. I shoot down all the small fighters than get call to land of freighter and talk to captain. I do so and dialog sounds like guy wants to give me his ship for free. There is masses cost number but its grayed out, I'm not sure if this is cause I don't have enough, I don't have 98 million credit, or if cause they are offering it to me for free I don't need to buy. All dialog than continues with me has new owner, there is no longer option to buy. Now when I talk to guy he asks if I want to move cargo and than they show my old freighter cargo page. I have now tried this twice and had same thing happen both times. Anyone else having have similar problem?

Avatar image for vincentvendetta
    VincentVendetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

Do not forget to update in technology and cargo inventory, especially as one cargo slot carries the equivalent of two (so if one normal inventory slot can carry 250 carbon, for example, one cargo can carry 500 carbon. Use them for essential elements).

While it is tempting to buy ready-made upgrade modules, you cannot carry them to a different gun/ship if you update. You will need to buy them all over again which can be pricey on nanite clusters (around 450 NC for each S-class update is expensive, and and not the easiest to come by). If you buy blueprints, the recipe will always be available for you to make.

Speaking of S-class updates, will shielding tech is seducing, the more advanced a technology is, the more advanced the full it needs is.

If you're pursued by sentinels ships, a good way to escape is to board a space station or a freighter. Being neutral grounds, they will stop immediately.

Refine materials to save space. When you get your advanced mining laser that can mine crystals of Condensed Carbon or Sodium Nitrate, there is really a reason to keep them around as is - except for a little carbon which is used for fuel for the refiner, but don't keep too much. If C+ or Na+ is more powerful than their base elements, AND you fill cargo slots which them (500 of each), that means fuel for a long time.

DO NOT refine all Copper to make Chromatic metal; the resource can be given to the Korvax (robots) for help with the language (10 Cu for a word).

In space combat, use the breaks to take sharp turns. Shooting ships in the back does double damage.

You can stack missions on top of each each to make them go faster. For example, one mission can ask for you to destroy 4 sentinels, while another asks for you to destroy 5 sentinels. If you take both at the same time, you will only need to kill 5 sentinels as both missions progress at the same time. In previous updates, you could do the same with other types of missions for an even bigger benefit - can't say if they've changed it or not.

Seikenfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Seikenfreak

@inevpatoria@bofooq Geez I'm an idiot. Never even thought to target that part of the shop. Just came in here to post that I found it and I see your posts. I could've had like 8 more slots than I do now baaaah

Not sure what you mean with the Freighter. Isn't that how you get your first freighter? That's the only way I got mine. Handful of hours into the game, that "Defend the freighter" thing popped up, killed them all, and he gave me the freighter for free.

Anyone know how the Rocket Boots work? Just says to rapidly press X. Can't tell if its doing anything or not.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oodli: I hadn't tried it yet and forgot which button did it honestly and wasn't arsed to find it again. Seemed silly and I thought the run was improved plus the jump jet added to take its place. I know it makes things easier but I feel weird/dumb doing it on principle, I suppose. They should make it more like Tribes-ish skiing. I know it's a dumb thing to get hung up on but so it is.

Farkas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you can find an S mining beam upgrade, get it immediately. I've only found one over 15 hours and you really don't need a high slot multitool until much later.

KavaJava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I continued from my old save and can't figure out how to get the new base parts. What am I missing?

Seikenfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Omg thank you for the S Scanner module tip. Just came across one and picked it up. 10000% increase on scans. Got 50k points for scanning this tiny dude.

Bonus points for not hiding the interface.

BoFooQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Always look for S scanners, I now have 2 equipped and also got an A scanner upgrade too. Along those lines don't waste room getting every gun. Pick one or maybe two and upgrade the hell out of them. I use just the boltcaster, I'm still looking for upgrade I had before NEXT which was heat seeking shoots, barely had to aim and never missed sentinels.

Since it hasn't been mentioned yet here and I saw Jeff doing it in stream, when mining and you gun starts to heat up you don't have to wait till it completely cools down. You only want to let off long enough for the beam to stop than you can start again and temperature will restart at zero.

Jeff was also talking about saving up for more freighters in his fleet. These are that expensive 2-4 million each from what I've found so far. These are different from the large freighters you can buy and fly yourself, I saw one for 98 million. I now have four ships one of each kind, industrial, trade, combat, and exploration. Kind of scared so still sticking with one star missions and sending them has group, That being said the difficultly increase on mission once I assigned my 4 ships on it. Maybe there a bigger target all together? Hopefully the rewards are bigger too.

I was kind of happy to hear Jeff run into similar problem I did when getting new freighter somewhat. After watching him play again I guess I'm going to build an actual base. I haven't yet since next. I did start all those missions when they came out after some update, but at some point couldn't progress. I'm currently just fling around system to system in freighter with all 4 of those special terminals in cargo hold. So other than the one guy who keeps saying to build base, I am progressing others, though I may be at end of weapons guy.

In the most unusual thing of my last trip was I built another storage unit, even though they are terrible. However to my surprise I was full of stuff. I can on;y assume it was something I built and put stuff in at some other point, but there was no indication. I also have machine to get stuff from old base and I've already gotten all that stuff. I did't bother to build all storage units, but now I might just to see if any others have stuff in them.

Seikenfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just finished watching Jeffs stream as well. I'd like to know how you're supposed to buy a new freighter and transfer your stuff over. If you can't, how would you even have the space to unload the freighter inventory so you could move it manually.. Seems crazy.

And it still blows my mind how Jeff has all this later stuff that I'm still working towards and yet we have roughly the same amount of time on the save. There isn't enough time in the day, even when I have all day to play, to do all the things. I really need more Salvaged Tech parts but I feel like I haven't seen a "normal" planet in forever. Everything is a crazy climate death trap or pretty barren and hardly any Buried Technology around.

I finally figured out how to feed creatures (walk up to them and press Square) which in turn showed me that they crap out Coprite after you feed them which turns out I have a mission to gather 250 Coprite.

List goes on and on. Ugh I wish the game was a bit less buggy and ran better. Things would feel much smoother. My Frigate is still bugged, even when I landed and took off it gave me the success for repairing it.

BoFooQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My newest bug after latest patch is, before mission was to rebuild base, now it says go to overseer. I travel to place marked, I have to use teleporter to get there. I fly out only to see the marker is randomly in the middle of space. The guy, I believe is sitting in my freighter cargo hold with all my other scientist. There does seem to be a glitch of trying to give people free freighter who already have one. Otherwise when you buy freighter its like buying a ship and you can transfer stuff on page where both are shown before buying. The other freighters that go in your fleet are different ships. These ships can been seen around other NPC freighters and are marked has recruitable ships/freighters. You fly near them and than can talk with them on radio. I sent my fleet on mission and got around 200,000 units plus random stuff for rewards. I than selected 2 star mission to send them on and it stayed two star, so I really dont' know why the one star one changed last time.

I've also bought another S class scanner so now I make 65,000 per plant and around 250,000 per animal. Not sure what I'm going to buy other than massive freighter if I ever get around 100 million. Currently I just buy anything I could want and never care about price.

I took out 2 walkers. I use my gun to shoot off armor plating on legs and than head. than I get in my ship and make strafing runs shooting the thing. I needed walker brain for something, but was surprised that it wasn't worth a lot of money so I would say that its not worth effort unless you need brain.

After playing this morning for a few hours I still run into same issue where after hour or two the game more and more lagy. It's almost like a reminder for me to save game and take a break.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By fisk0  Moderator

@seikenfreak said:

Just finished watching Jeffs stream as well. I'd like to know how you're supposed to buy a new freighter and transfer your stuff over. If you can't, how would you even have the space to unload the freighter inventory so you could move it manually.. Seems crazy.

I haven't tried pressing the button as I haven't been able to afford any other freighters yet (nor have the ones I've found been better than the first one I got), but there's a button on the "compare my current freighter with the one on offer" screen that certainly looks like it's for transferring the inventory from one ship to the other. It also appears when you offer to buy a regular ship. It could use some kind of tooltip to make it unambiguous, but the button depicts a crate and a cogwheel and an arrow pointing to the new ship.

I guess it's possible that it's only in the PC version so far, since it's easier to push updates to that version.

Also, damn, I still haven't found anybody with S class scanner upgrades. For the first time I saw an A class today at least, so I grabbed that instantly.

Seikenfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Seikenfreak
    Spoooooky
    Spoooooky

@fisk0: What about the internal freighter base design though? Seems like you'd lose all the materials for that.

I'm up to two S scanner upgrades. Lovely bit of extra cash but honestly, it's still not enough. I'm still using the first ship that I liked and could afford, a 19 slot A-Class Fighter, but I'm desperate to get my hands on a decent hauler and everything is crazy expensive. Managed to build up 8.8 million bucks so I'm getting there, slowly. Is there any way to just straight up sell a ship without buying another one?

Made my first trip to a non-yellow star. Didn't realize it was actual uncharted space (no space station, no NPCs, no ships, no structures etc) which was pretty awesome. Definitely saw some weirder terrain than usual. One planet was black and white, just as Brad mentioned on the Bombcast, and got very dark. Some color would come back when weather hit. Another one had all these weird plants with glowing pillars coming out of them. They reminded me of the Mako pumps in FF7 so I renamed it to Mako-Kettox (kettox was the original name). Also, because there are no other ships around in uncharted space, ships you own actually appear parked in your Freighter which was awesome.

Another thing I've learned: Beware of the Ricochet stat for weapon modules. I picked up two S boltcaster mods and both have it. It turns out your shots bounce right off the doors you need to destroy to get into the manufacturing facilities. I got a bit crafty and actually used my ship, doing strafing runs on the door to get it open. You can't see the door health bar while doing it, but it'll eventually break open.

burncoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For some easy ship buying/trading advice, I found out a while ago that you can swap out damaged Haulers for better ships. All that matters for a Hauler's price point is the amount of inventory slots it has, so if you can find a broken down Hauler with a lot of slots, just add it to your collection. After that, take your good ship you still have, fly it to the nearest trade post or one in a wealthy system (Prosperous, Flourishing, etc.), then summon the junker and make it your primary ship before you start trading.

Also, if you've got time and want to get one of those exotic ships or even just a good S class ship, doing the above in a wealthy system can get you one pretty quickly. Just sit at a trading post, set up a manual save point for easy access, and save and reload. Every time you reload your game, a new batch of ships spawns in and start landing and queuing to land. If you don't see the ship you want landing or flying around waiting to land, just reload and take a look. It's much easier to do this at a trading post than a station or your freighter because I've only ever seen 4 ships land on a station at a time while up to 6 can land at a trading post and you have the added benefit of seeing the ones circling and waiting for their turn. You still have to be just as patient with the RNG as you would if you didn't abuse the save info, but it goes by a lot faster than just waiting normally (which is what I did before I found this advice elsewhere).

Seikenfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Seikenfreak

The ship swapping is actually how I got this class A fighter. First I found this tiny little junky shuttle ship randomly. Then shortly after, one of the main missions put me at a crashed hauler. It was ugly, and needed a billion repairs so I tried to swap it out. It was only worth like 3.5 mil maybe? All the haulers I was looking at, even ones with the same 29 slots, were around 10-15 mil even with trade in. That doesn't even count the sexy ones with 35+ slots that want 20-40 mil.

Basically, the crashed ship swap barely makes a dent from what I've seen. I've still got that first little shuttle junker I found, but its only worth like 750k. Haven't seen any other crashed ships except for those two.

Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Does anyone have recommended elements to hold on to? I'm picking up some many random elements and I'm afraid to get rid of any in case I need it to refill my ship or something important later on.

I know I want Carbon and Oxygen.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 fisk0  Moderator

@seikenfreak: I haven't messed around too much with the freighter building stuff yet, but can't you scrap the rooms you've built to recover materials like with base components? It's a bit convoluted, but if you can do that, just scrap your freighter enhancements before trading in your freighter.

Does anyone have recommended elements to hold on to? I'm picking up some many random elements and I'm afraid to get rid of any in case I need it to refill my ship or something important later on.

I know I want Carbon and Oxygen.

Di-hydrogen and if possible, Uranium, so you don't get stranded on a nightmare planet without launch thruster fuel. Talking from experience, as I was stranded for 2 hours on a planet with hazardous day and night temperatures, and which had fire storms every couple of minutes, making it impossible to be outside of the ship for more than 20 seconds, and there were no resources within a distance you could cover in that time.

BoFooQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't know about that ricochet thing I had upgraded my boltcaster and did see that I could shot through a door when I went to new planet, I thought maybe I needed to build different weapon cause of certain race used better doors. The other Thing I found that the game doesn't seem to tell hyou anywhere is you can have too many upgrades for one weapon type. I added my 6th upgrade for my boltcaster and than it popped up that multi tool was over loaded and mark 3 of the upgrades has broken. Once I removed the one the others were fine again.

The new bug I've run into my fleet is my ships came back damaged again. However I an not find last node that is broken anywhere on ship. I've run around to every terminal to see if it just wasn't marked but they all seem fine. going to send it out again and see how it comes back.

Seikenfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Seikenfreak

@fisk0:It does, but it tends to give you so many materials back that there is no room for it haha The other thing is, can you only buy the freighters you've saved from pirates? I figured you'd end up rescuing a freighter, you go in and see you want to buy it, but you can't decline it and go clear out your entire freighter and then go back? I figured, like regular starships, you only had one chance to buy it or it would disappear or lock you out, except of course starships will likely show up again if you wait around. I don't know. Just another one of the weird, dumb annoying quality of life things they need to change.

@lukeweizer All of it. You need everything. Now you know why storage space is always an issue lol If I were to name some specific things.. If you're building a base structure, you need TONS of Ferrite/Pure Ferrite. Like tens of thousands. Obviously you can't store all of that so its just something you can never have enough of. Copper (or any of the space metals)/Chromatic Metal you'll always need. Cobalt/Ionized Cobalt is good to get tons of because it sells decently for early game and its used in a fair amount of recipes. Uranium as mentioned solves all your local flying fuel issues. If you find it, grab as much as you can and it'll last you quite a while. But yea, I guess it depends on what you're doing. And because so many crafting recipes, structures, tools, machines etc are all locked behind all the building missions, you kinda want to do it all. Any of the base building or freighter building, you need tons of everything. Freighter interior uses lots of Silver and Gold I think? Sodium/Sodium Nitrate is used for all your shield stuff, on foot and on ship, so you'll always need that for keeping your hazard protection up in shitty weather (pretty much everywhere) and if you get into space battles regularly.

@bofooqYea my Frigate has been bugged for days now in a similar way. Said there were 4 broken components, I fixed 3 I think and couldn't find the other. Now it continues to say it is broken, even when I land and it says 0 broken components and repair successful.

dstopia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By dstopia

@fisk0 said:
    @seikenfreak said:

I haven't tried pressing the button as I haven't been able to afford any other freighters yet (nor have the ones I've found been better than the first one I got), but there's a button on the "compare my current freighter with the one on offer" screen that certainly looks like it's for transferring the inventory from one ship to the other. It also appears when you offer to buy a regular ship. It could use some kind of tooltip to make it unambiguous, but the button depicts a crate and a cogwheel and an arrow pointing to the new ship.

I guess it's possible that it's only in the PC version so far, since it's easier to push updates to that version.

Also, damn, I still haven't found anybody with S class scanner upgrades. For the first time I saw an A class today at least, so I grabbed that instantly.

I tried it today on my PS4 while checking out a ship to buy, you can transfer the items while comparing the ships.

It's still super awkward since you could potentially cancel the transaction while your stuff is in the other ship and I have no idea how the game handles that. I wasn't willing to try since my gut feeling is that it'd behave the way most of the rest of the game seems to do: screw you over through bad UI design.

mems1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I couldn't help myself. I found a relic from one of the locations you get from artifact sites that was worth 14 million units and had to do the item dupe glitch a few times. Got me a Class B Freighter and hopefully have enough left over for a class S ship.

Seikenfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Seikenfreak

@mems1224:

No Caption Provided

I know this is supposed to be for tips and stuff but.. I don't know where else to just word barf everything. Maybe there is an old general discussion thread somewhere.

Had my first death. CowboyBepopChris entered my system (ewww). I waved, he pointed, he followed me around for a bit scanning stuff and exploring. The entire time he was in my game, the framerate or hitching or something was INSANE. Nearly unplayable 5-10fps. No idea why it was doing that. Eventually he just decided to get in his ship and shoot me while I was running around. Ahh.. humans. The true evil. Immediately disabled Network Play before going to my grave. He was gone and my framerate was back. Whoever you are, if you somehow come across this.. I hope that made you feel good for all of 5 seconds.

SO, I just stumbled upon an ugly crashed Hauler. Worth about 12 mil on trade in I think so that'll make a nice dent on something I like (Edit: Nope, that was fully repaired value I guess. Only worth 4 mil.) I saw one in space station worth 110 mil.. Was either a B or A class. Geez. Also unlocked the first land vehicle thing. Roamer I think it's called? More impressive than I was expecting. The way it moves and looks is pretty good, although I wish it didn't have Halo vehicle controls. It's got a whole inventory of its own as well. Also picked up a second S movement module and I'm not sure if they stack? The Exosuit cargo also doesn't automatically take in materials. You have to manually put things in, even if there is already a half stack in there it seems. I noticed a huge difference with the jetpack with the first 200% module. Second one has just as much I think and it feels the same. So beware. The Storage Crate things are really annoying because stuff doesn't seem to auto-stack properly? Occasionally I'll go look at the stuff and there will be two or three partial stacks of materials. I guess the system is too dumb to figure that out. Went through my first Black Hole. Was less eventful than I thought. No idea where I am, which reminds me, I really hate the Galaxy Map. You can never get it to target the system you want, you can't view it unless you're in space, at some point I had actual free 3D movement of the camera and then it was gone and I don't know how to get it back. The "Free Explore" filter still gives you weird zoom and camera movement limitations.

Avatar image for deactivated-63c06c6e81315
    deactivated-63c06c6e81315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No idea where I am, which reminds me, I really hate the Galaxy Map. You can never get it to target the system you want, you can't view it unless you're in space, at some point I had actual free 3D movement of the camera and then it was gone and I don't know how to get it back. The "Free Explore" filter still gives you weird zoom and camera movement limitations.

The default binding for that is right-click on a mouse, B or O for controllers.

BoFooQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My current goal is get my exosuit has large has possible I land on planet pull out my signal booster, which I carry, hit find drop pod. Once I get there I fix pod which seems to be same material every time. I use pod to get extra cargo spot. I usually bust out signal boost again to find random building go there and hope guy sells drop pod coordinates, I have stack now so my not too picky anymore. Usually the guy on planet who trades blueprints and sell components will have drop pod coordinates. I than hit next planet. I than wrap to new system. I go to space station to buy extra spot on exosuit. I buy the tech spot cause they sell them cheaper than cargo spot. I'm really just farming inventory spots at this point. My next goal will be to buy good size ship. I haven't found many over 40 spots though.

Seikenfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea, my drop pod data things must be bugged because it never seems to consume them.

I finally got myself a hauler. B-Class 31 slots I think. Most importantly, it wasn't completely hideous. Traded 4 mil crashed ship and put down 10 mil on top I think. I'm not sure what you guys were talking about with saving and reloading your game to get new ships. I tried that for a few hours at trading posts and space stations, but the ships seemed to have the same appearance but different stats. Eventually found something I liked by teleporting to all the space stations I had previously been to. Took awhile.

Don't really have any new tips. Just building my base out, doing missions, collecting cash. Just got myself some Emeril before bed last night. My frigate still seems to be bugged even though latest PS4 patch is supposed to fix that?

The Gek in the Space Anomaly thing is asking if I want to spend 2 mil on some random upgrade of my choice I think? Anyone know what that is all about?

Sahalarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Gravitino Balls. I landed on a planet that had clusters ranging from 4 to 9 gravitino balls every few dozen feet. you get 3 stars of sentinel attention for picking one up, but i you plan a route to either your base or something pre-built......i made 4 million in a half hour. just luck to find them i guess though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.