Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle is the second installment of Grasshopper Manufacture's surreal action series on the Nintendo Wii. Taking place three years after the original game's conclusion, the sequel streamlines many of that games features into a more tightly paced adventure.

No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle Launch

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Al3xand3r

Woo, lucky frackers, you can almost have this... PALand has to wait yet again...

More videos and media shenanigans.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Al3xand3r

Wtf @ Naomi...

It looks like she got some upgrades for herself instead of Travis' beam katanas since the first game...
    bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By bed

holy crap! *stares* 

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Al3xand3r

And another boss spoiled, damn. But it's too awesome.

Woot, the chick from the concept rendering I can't find.
    JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By JJOR64
    @Al3xand3r:  Instead of making a new post every time a new video is out, why don't you just edit your first post with all of these videos?
    Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Al3xand3r
    @JJOR64 said:

@Al3xand3r:  Instead of making a new post every time a new video is out, why don't you just edit your first post with all of these videos?

Huh? there's only one video, the other comments are discussing its content... I dunno what you're talking about... But when you have requests like that why don't you private message, especially since your request is about keeping posts in a thread less cluttered in the first place... Or something.

Edit: unless you meant to put this in the other thread I linked in the first post. Uh, no, because the other thread (in which I did keep editing the first post to add more and more videos, so it's not like you're telling me to do something I usually don't do) is already cluttered with mini funny clips, exclusives from various websites and such, the launch trailer deserved its own thread, imo. And so I made one. But feel free to disagree.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.