Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle is the second installment of Grasshopper Manufacture's surreal action series on the Nintendo Wii. Taking place three years after the original game's conclusion, the sequel streamlines many of that games features into a more tightly paced adventure.

Some No More Heroes 2 Media

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Al3xand3r

Exclusive No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle teasers from various websites. Holy crap at some of this stuff!

IGN:

GameVideos:
    GoNintendo:
    GameTrailers:

GameSpot:
    GamesRadar:
    Have you spotted any other (new) exclusive No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle videos?

Squall20XXuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Squall20XXuk

Fantastic finds. I cant wait to play this game. I just hope the Remake finds a publisher as i don't think anyone has snapped it up yet. This and Galaxy are the only reason for me to own a wii.

ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By ZenaxPure

That video is completely what I expect from the sequel (that is to say I have no idea what the fuck is going on half the time). Shame I probably won't be able to get it at launch since the first is probably the funniest game I've ever played.

ThomasP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By ThomasP

Damn. Those were some very nice videos. Crazy Luchadeer reference at the end, too.

ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By ZenaxPure
    @Al3xand3r said:

" @Zenaxzd said:

"That video is completely what I expect from the sequel (that is to say I have no idea what the fuck is going on half the time). Shame I probably won't be able to get it at launch since the first is probably the funniest game I've ever played."
    Which one? "
    newest you linked, gamespot one rather.
    Brunchies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Brunchies

Wow, these are some great video clips, nice finds.

ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ninjakiller

Excited I am.  Excited!

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Al3xand3r

Another video from Kotaku, there's no embed code so it's not centered like the others to put it in the OP.

Preview in the next Nintendo Power. Sample:
    Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By Meowayne

what is that I don't even

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Al3xand3r

GameSpot has a new hands on which includes a video interview, some screens and stuff. They say the city is replaced with choosing your destination on a map. I'm not sure how true that is, where's the bike used if there's absolutely no overworld this time? Maybe it's optional?

The video interview includes footage like some of the first boss fight, the giant robot battle and Shinobu gameplay (sharpening for charging?).
      New footage and Suda51 interview at 12:10 (if you watch the non youtube version). It shows a lot of standard gameplay, the level looks much wider and bigger than the average No More Heroes level, there are breakable objects, and the frame rate seems more stable also (though it's not the best quality stream) so, yay for that. Uncensored, blood galore. It spoils the cheerleader scene boss @ 17 mins in (if you're watching the youtube version stop watching when it shows the cheerleaders), it spoils the boss' death at 19:10 or so (dammit, I didn't expect to see that, on youtube stop watching when it shows with sparks and stuff if you went past the cheerleaders part) and then the NMH2 coverage ends. Still: WHAT. THE. FUCKAWESOME @ the boss introduction, totally unexpected and lol jaw dropping.

Gamepro interview:

Kotaku , 1UP, and Destructoid previews (and media, but nothing new, though some vids have new music & proper instead of funny cuts). 
    Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Al3xand3r

Some more teasery stuff. I didn't post in the other threads because these match the past videos shown here in style.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.