Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nuclear Throne

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Oct 11, 2013

A procedurally generated roguelike action game developed by Vlambeer. After creating a prototype called Wasteland Kings for Mojam 2, Vlambeer took the prototype and renamed it Nuclear Throne.

Frequent crashing on PC

maxB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Is anyone else encountering frequent crashes in the PC version? Thought they would of ironed out these issues since it was in early access for a while. It's a bummer, I'm really liking the game but it's crashed 7 times in the 2 or so hours I've played.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

I haven't had a single crash on 8.1 x64.

maxB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mike: Well that's what I get for trying Windows 10

chu52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By chu52

@maxb said:

@mike: Well that's what I get for trying Windows 10

I cant even launch it, it crashes after the initial "Don't power down when auto saving" meaning I haven't actually played it. Kinda sad since it was in early access for SUCH A LONG TIME

Edit, finally a response from Rami. http://steamcommunity.com/app/242680/discussions/0/487876568223764003/

"We've got this bug locked down and fixed in a build that should be upcoming really soon. For now, find the options.ini file and change the value starting with Vertex to 1. That should fix it in general."

Dave_Tacitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only crash I've had in 4+ hours in W10 was when I accidentally unplugged a USB hub.

LtTibbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Been working fine for me on windows 7

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.