Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Nuclear Throne

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Oct 11, 2013

A procedurally generated roguelike action game developed by Vlambeer. After creating a prototype called Wasteland Kings for Mojam 2, Vlambeer took the prototype and renamed it Nuclear Throne.

Nuclear Throne OST is out! (and AWESOME)

rmanthorp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#1 rmanthorp  Moderator

Bit of a re-post/share from the Steam Community for Nuclear Throne but I've seen general buzz from around these parts about how good the soundtrack is and WHAT a soundtrack it IS! Some of the later tracks are insane and overall just a RAD OST! Still hooked on this game... It's all I've done for the last week when I've had free time... Now I'm listening to this in work and just want to play more! So many tracks I've never heard and I've beaten the Throne (and looped (only to 2-1)) multiple times...

Hey beatiful community! The soundtrack for Nuclear Throne is finally out. Thanks so much for the amazing support and comments on the music here and elsewhere. Y'all are the best and it supported me throughout the 3 years that I've been working on the music.

Thanks from the bottom of my heart <3

https://kozilek.bandcamp.com/album/nuclear-throne-ost

Peace,

Jukio "Kozilek" Kallio

It's also officially on YouTube if that's your thing...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.