Nuclear throne owners getting gift from vlambeer

Garris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Any nuclear thrown owners on PC should check their steam inventory for a free copy of the game to gift to other gamers.

I don't have anyone that is particularly interested in my gift

Copy so just send a pm and we can set up a steam transfer. If you can afford a copy I highly recommend that you purchase this one and support the dev.

nophilip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

I'd certainly be interested in a copy! Sent you a PM.

blzzzrrttt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

When did this get sent out? I was totally on the fence of buying this a few days ago but decided against it for some reason...

Zelnox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I noticed this, but the second copy of Nuclear Throne is ungiftable for me. Weird.

NeoCalypso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ripelivejam  Online

Vlambeer are just a great company.

TrafalgarLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone have a spare copy for poor old me? I have Assasins Creed 1 or 2 up for trade if you'd like something in return. Or a whole bunch of unused origin keys. PM me or add me on Steam: TrafalgarLaw (living in Tokelau)

Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'd ask for a copy, but I don't think that's possible for 30 days anyway.

It's an awesome thing by Vlambeer, though. They are up there with my favorite indie devs, I just hope they figure out UI design.

Brake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

I thought this only applied to people who had the game before Jan. 1st. I just bought a copy from the Humble Store and got an extra copy with it. Cool beans.

KbuPlatinum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By KbuPlatinum

This game looks great!

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

If anyone out there owns Nuclear Throne and you bought it before the evening of December 31st, but didn't get a free copy, try restarting your Steam client. I had to do that before my gift copy showed up.

WickedCestus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

My brother got this and was very confused. He sent the copy to me at 2am last night and I was also very confused. Cool move by them, and a cool game.

regularassmilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vlambeer are just a great company.

Fucking right? I think Ridiculous Fishing is my second or third favorite mobile game ever, and Luftrausers is easily on my game of the year list. I'm thinking about buying a Vita just from going "oh god I miss playing Luftrausers" because my PS3 is in a box now.

andrew2696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By andrew2696

According to their blog they did this for owners for Humble, Steam, and Twitch. I didn't even know Twitch sold games.

Also from that blog is the fact that I missed a Christmas hat from Ridiculous Fishing. Damn.

http://www.vlambeer.com/2014/12/30/2014/

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

If anybody has an extra copy burning a hole in their Steam inventory (probably not, but hey, figured I'd ask), I'd love to play Nuclear Throne.

Gruff182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Gruff182

I missed this in the sale, thats a cool thing for them to do though!

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#17  Edited By mike

@andrew2696: Vlambeer did a cool thing with Twitch since they stream so much of development where users could subscribe to their Twitch channel for $12.99 and get a copy of Nuclear Throne. I'm not sure how exactly they did it, or if it's even been done before.

@gruff182 It actually didn't go on sale at all, so at least you didn't miss a price cut. As far as I know Nuclear Throne has always been $12.99.

I'm sort of glad that Vlambeer didn't put the game on sale since it's in Early Access still. I don't know why but that always felt a little gross to me.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mb: Yeah, I hear ya. Putting an Early Access game on sale just seems like a weird move, almost like you're entrapping players into getting your game that is already unproven and unfinished and should only be purchased by people who are willing to support a work in progress, not people who want to just buy a cheap game on a whim because it's the featured sale?

I mean, Vlambeer of all people seem like the sort who would finish Nuclear Throne. Nonetheless, putting Early Access games on sale just seems weird. Unless they're a Kerbal Space Program or something that is just perpetually adding random features and seems like its development could go on forever.

Now I don't know what I think, because while they're still polishing stuff in Nuclear Throne, they could probably release what they have right now and say "Yeah, it's pretty much done", and the same could be said for Kerbal by this point, but Kerbal has been on sale a bunch of times during the big sales.

Wampa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ID throw my name in the paupers hat for a spare but is it very accessible? It seems way more arcadey than binding of Isaac which is more what I like.

Avatar image for deactivated-582d227526464
deactivated-582d227526464

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what a nice gesture by vlambeer. those guys are the best!

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I would love to play if anyone has a spare code they are willing to share. I have watched a ton of streams from a guy who does daily runs, I'd love to see if it's as hard as it looks.

RobotSquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've had the game on my wishlist for months and months now but haven't been able to pick it up for one reason or another. I'd appreciate a copy of the game for sure, but in any case it's cool of Vlambeer to do this and cool for anyone spreading funtimes to fellow gamers.

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#23  Edited By ProfessorEss

I'm dying to play Nuclear Throne but I'm not crazy about buying Early Access titles any more, even when I really trust the developer.

I'd love a free copy if they start adding up in here but I'm also content on waiting for the full release.

Very cool of Vlambeer :)

Mortuss_Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I wouldn't say no to a free copy, just saiyan.

Vlambeer is a pretty damn cool company.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool stuff, I think I'll eventually buy this game just no clue when that will be.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.