Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Octodad

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Nov 01, 2010

Life should be easy when you have a loving wife, a successful job, two adorable children and a large, modern house. Unfortunately for Octodad, fate chose to make life unnecessarily difficult, by virtue of him being an octopus.

Octodad 2 needs 20000 Kickstarter Bucks to see the light of day!

bulletstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By bulletstorm

I just donated 5 dollars to get my name in the credits BUT they have lots of cool rewards for certain generous people, like a Octodad costume, statue, poster, t-shirt.

The original Octodad is a free-to-play IGF game by college kids I think - in any case - in controls interestingly and is intensely humorous and heart-warming and something of a cult-hit. I'm excited at the idea of Octodad 2 being longer, easier to control - and on Steam, XBLA, iPads and the like. It would make one hell of a good story at least.

Funding ends August 10th http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1432651738/octodad-2 Keep an eye on it to see how it's doing, (pretty fucking good already)

34% After Day One. All Octodad Plushies are sold out.

Foil1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Foil1212

I dropped 10 bucks for a preorder.

Also, yeah. Octodad was made by students of DePaul University? DePaul something or other.

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By mikemcn

I really didn't like the first Octodad, I just found the controls frustrating But it looks like they're going to reach their goal, so good for them!

zyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By zyn

lol, no.

xpgamer7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By xpgamer7

I found the first interesting but not worth much beyond that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.