Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Oculus Rift

Accessory »

The Oculus Rift is a virtual reality headset for the PC released in March 2016.

After a week with Oculus rift DK2, I can't go back...

KingdanglerBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KingdanglerBK

I have been playing ELITE DANGEROUS NON STOP! It's only a small part of the space in MP for the beta and few missions to learn the basics. I use the 360 pad with 7.1 headset with VOICE ATTACK to control the other commands with my voice! Voice attack will work with any application/game too!

I have played on my 1440p gaming system to get controls down and map out all the voice commands without using the rift. Then you play with the RIFT DK2 and OMFG IT'S AMAZING!!!! I have shown a few co-workers and friends and they want to build a gaming pc and order a DK2 now!! It is hard to play my PS4, xbox 1 or anything on my pc with out having the experience and immersion I get with the DK2.

I HOPE the QL tomorrow will be done in the DK2 and not just played on the PC, it is not the same thing at all!

The TECHNOLUST demo is amazing too! Looking at items in space in full 3D and being able to look around them is fucking cool! I have been playing all the demos that come out daily! Also, the day I got my DK2 (july 31st) CINEVEO came out with DK2 support! Radial-G is a cool demo (just to throw that out there for racing type fans).

VR will be the future of gaming and once voice and body motion capture is better it will be INSANE!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.