Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Oculus Rift

Accessory »

The Oculus Rift is a virtual reality headset for the PC released in March 2016.

Need someplace to hang your Headset?

yellownumber5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By yellownumber5

If you need somewhere to hang your headset: I was searching the internet to find a hat stand to use for my Oculus Rift when I stumbled upon this on Amazon. It has the same design as the sensor. I am in no way affiliated with the seller or Amazon. I'm also curious if anyone else came up with some creative ideas to hang your virtual head?

https://amzn.com/B01B281H5U

No Caption Provided

yellownumber5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By yellownumber5

This search also led me to Etsy, where the avant-garde can add a whole new meaning to your Rift when sitting on your desk and looking pretty. Trust me, I was strongly considering something stupid like this till I thought of my wife and stretching her already considerable understanding of me buying a Rift.

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.