Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Oculus Rift

Accessory »

The Oculus Rift is a virtual reality headset for the PC released in March 2016.

Oculus Rift preorders Live! VR you sure yet? Update: Price confirmed $599 U.S. Dollars

• 154 results
    mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

@spraynardtatum: Ok, I'll just consider this conversation over then. Have a nice day.

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#152  Edited By spraynardtatum

@mike: You too. Hope you didn't think I was being mean. i just think we both have different ideas of who this is marketed to.

MrWakka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Early adopt away gentlemen, I will await cheaper versions and killer apps with giant enemy crabs and riiiidge racer. So, I guess i'll just wait on sony's VR. Can't afford 600+ and a PC upgrade at the moment.

Garris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Too rich for my blood,

Would this be an easier sell if it was a monitor replacement, something you could wear around your house almost more like a google glasses ?

WillyOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

To Finland: 699 EUR + shipping. Also apparently my R9 280 is not enough. So... maybe in 2017.

yellownumber5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 5

#156  Edited By yellownumber5

@garris said:

Too rich for my blood,

Would this be an easier sell if it was a monitor replacement, something you could wear around your house almost more like a google glasses ?

That's what Microsoft's hololense is supposed to be. But right now it is still tethered. Someday we will get to VR or AR that can have a good latency through wireless and no cord.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.