Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Olija

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jan 28, 2021

Olija tells the tale of a harpoon-wielding knight attempting to escape a dangerous archipelago.

Olija is the 9th game of the 2nd year of the UUGPGC! All are welcome! Finish by May 8, 2023. SPOILERS OPEN!

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bigsocrates

EDIT: Spoilers are now open!

PREVIOUS POST:

Welcome to the Unsanctioned Unofficial Game Pass Game Club. Our ninth game of 2023 is Olija. The target completion date is May 8, 2023.

We ask that until that date you use the forum software to mark any spoilers, either story based or mechanical, in the discussion below. Ideally the bulk of the discussion will occur after May 8, but if you want to comment before then you are welcome to so long as the spoilers are marked. We ask that if you leave a comment before that date you also come back to the thread after it to read other people’s comments and respond to them, though of course we cannot force you to do so.

All are welcome to participate regardless of whether you have stated a preference to or not and there is absolutely no commitment. You do not have to finish the game to participate but please let us know if you have not.

You are also free to come back any time after the completion date and share your thoughts! This club is meant to be open to all whenever you want to join in the fun!

You can find out more about the Unsanctioned Unofficial Game Pass Game Club or suggest future games for it here.

What is Oija?

Olija is an atmospheric action platformer with significant story elements where you play as an explorer trying to escape a cursed island chain.

How long is Olija?

How long to beat lists it as 4.5 hours long.

No Caption Provided
    bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Spoilers open. I wrote about Olija previously and did not replay it.

In my view it was a pretty meh game. It's not horrible or anything any the art style did stick with me but the vague story and...fine...gameplay just didn't do all that much for me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.