Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Oninaki

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Aug 21, 2019

The third title from Square Enix's Tokyo RPG Factory studio.

New Square Enix JRPG Oninaki now has an 90 min demo out on Steam, progress carries over.

Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

PoisonousGARY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It is on switch, I played the demo on there, and...I was not very impressed. The combat isn’t fluid enough, there’s a big delay between your attacks and the normal enemies just kinda sit there and don’t pose much of a challenge. I quit out after the first boss because the combat just felt so bland,,,some attacks just aren’t telegraphed much and the dodge does not feel good to use at all. It’s disappointing as I was really looking forward to this style of action RPG from Tokyo RPG Factory but it fell super flat for me.

juantopo89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The final boss is god, i guarante it.

whitegreyblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By whitegreyblack

I was very interested in the game but the story and main character turned me way, way off. The combat was pretty stiff and uninteresting as well. Played on Switch.

edit: I didn't want to go off on a tirade about the story and character really turning me off, but I have some thoughts to share only if you are interested, OP.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.