Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Onrush

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jun 05, 2018

Onrush is a stylish driving game from Codemasters' team of former Motorstorm developers.

Currently on sale for $2 on PSN

bakoomerang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I was surprised when I saw this so thought I'd mention it in case anyone was interested and missed it. OnRush is currently on sale for $1.99 USD / $2.69 CAD on PSN.

Back when it came out I was in that camp of thinking it looked like a neat idea, but not something I was willing to pay full price for. Seemed liked it came and went and was mostly forgotten about unfortunately. I haven't had PS+ active for a while now so didn't get it when it showed up on there. I don't know what the multiplayer scene is like these days (if there even is one), but apparently it has a pretty decent single player campaign and for less than $2 there isn't really much to lose if you want to give it a shot. I've played a bit and it seems fun.

Avatar image for lapsariangiraff
    lapsariangiraff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Ooh, nice! Thanks for the heads up, I'll definitely jump on that.

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Aren't the servers shut? It does have single player content, mind.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.