Operation Creature Feature

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Oct 25, 2007

A PlayStation Network exclusive downloadable game that utilizes the PlayStation Eye. The goal of the game is to guide Blurbs from one point to another.

Short summary describing this game.

1.0 stars

Average score of 1 user reviews

A synonym for "worthless". 0

Nothing interesting came out this week in terms of video game releases and, as a result, I decided to dig through the bowels of my collection to find something horrible to play. I’m not a masochist by any stretch of the imagination, but I figured that reviewing a bad game would be humorous for anyone who frequently reads my reviews. Therefore, I fished out my PlayStation Eye, a camera peripheral for the PlayStation 3, and began playing a game called Operation Creature Feature. I quickly regrette...