Puzzle game from the creators of SpaceChem and Infinifactory

Giant Bomb Chemistry

diz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

No, it's a challenge to recreate this mysterious molecule better that I did: Cheaper, faster, more elegantly and/or smaller - to try and improve the chemistry of Giant Bomb. Post your results GIFs here, along with any challenges you've set in Opus Magnum and uploaded to Steam via the editor.

Giant Bomb Chemisty
    Giant Bomb Chemisty

It seems this most excellent game got lost in all the confusion with the staff this year but @Brad or @Vinny could make a great QL of this game. It only took me an hour or so to knock this simple puzzle molecule out in the editor, so I'm eager to see what people can come up with if they try.

Feel free to post your own GIF molecular creations for my amusement!

Avatar image for osheadiesstupid
    OsheaDiesStupid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is cool

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ripelivejam

@diz: There is already a quick look! On the front page no less . :)

Looks real slick, but I haven't played enough Spacechem yet to be honest. Wouldn't mind a Brad stream incorporating this.

diz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

@ripelivejam: Thanks - Good! Glad they covered the game: It did deserve a mention. This is like a visually and mechanically perfected SpaceChem, but it is very similar in core concepts and chemical nature. I do have a slight worry that Zack might be running out of ideas. My above GIF challenge should be easy to beat, since it uses 2 arms to do the work of 1!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.