Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Orcs Must Die!

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 05, 2011

Robot Entertainment's first original game, this downloadable-only title charges the player to defend their fortress from an overwhelming force of orcs and other baddies. Put simply, Orcs. Must. Die! or the fortress will fall

Found a trainer for this game

moncole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By moncole
    SerHulse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By SerHulse

Can you tell me the appeal in buying a game and then cheating your way through it?

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
    TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By TaliciaDragonsong
    @SerHulse said:

Can you tell me the appeal in buying a game and then cheating your way through it?

I won't lie, I found myself thinking there should be a mode where you can just mess around with different types of waves and make your own perfect set up but this game is as good as it should be without. ^^
    C0V3RT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By C0V3RT

@SerHulse said:

Different folks different strokes I guess. I have a co-worker who bumps down the difficulty to the easiest option available and uses cheats when he can, simply because since he has less time to play games. He would rather blow through it as quickly as possible so he can experience it then move onto the next game.

SerHulse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By SerHulse

@C0V3RT: I understand having less time to play a game, I've played games on easy before, it's just the cheats part, if you have so little time to experience a game that you need to cheat your way through. To get through with the absolute minimal resistance, why even bother buying it in the first place?

Deleth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Deleth

This is just the way some people S-Rank stuff instead of actually "working" for it. Personally I still think that those people should be banned from steam just the same as people who cheat in games like Counter Strike.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.