werupenstein's Overwatch (Origins Edition) (PC) review

Avatar image for werupenstein

Overwatch is a fun shooter that everyone can enjoy.

Overwatch is a fun shooter that everyone can enjoy.

When I first started playing this game in beta I very quickly wrote it off as a Team Fortress clone and just stopped playing it.

With all the hoopla around the launch I decided to give it another shot and I'm so glad I did.

There is a lot of depth in this game and it is incredibly balanced which has lead to some of my best moments in gaming this year which I never would have guessed would come from a multiplayer game ever.

The game controls great each character plays very differently and more the most part I love playing them all.

Between the seasonal events and the metered out loot boxes this game has kept me coming back for more and has easily been my most played game for the second half of this year.

It doesn't happen very often but it feels real good when you open a loot box and it has that rare piece of loot for your favourite character.

Best game of 2016 and the best game I've played in a long time.