Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pac-Man Championship Edition DX

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

Create a long-winding train of ghosts and eat 'em for large combos in this frantic sequel to Pac-Man Championship Edition.

Freezing Problems on PSN version

Sepultallica86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Sepultallica86

I've been playing for a solid week now, and no problems, and I was only playing Championship II. Then I decided to move on. So I beat all the rest of the score attacks, but My game decided to freeze on me while playing the half time trial, and rebooted my ps3. Then I started to play The darkness level (cant remember name right now), and 4 minutes, my ps3 froze again. Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem on the PSN version.

Avatar image for superfluousmoniker
    SuperfluousMoniker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

I have had this problem twice now over many hours of play. My theory is that the warning message that appears when your controller's batteries are low is freezing the game, as both times it had been a while since I had recharged the controller.

hostile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 23

#3  Edited By hostile

I've gotten that controller message plenty of times playing CHAMP2 but the game has never frozen on me.

LiquidS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By LiquidS

Glad to see I am not the only one with this problem. Happened 3 times last night but we were drinking so not able to pinpoint the reason. 

copycatzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By copycatzen

same problem here, and my controller was fully charged

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.