Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pac-Man

Character » appears in 140 games

Everyone's favorite ghost-chasing, power-pellet-eating, dot-hunting yellow circle.

"The Madness of Mission 6" - A Pac-Man T-shirt

henrik_zwomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

Edited By henrik_zwomp

No Caption Provided
    This Pac-Man inspired picture is from a T-shirt design I really like. I think it's awesome, but sadly my size is currently sold out. The company that prints the T-shirt, Threadless, will reprint it if enough people requests it. My hope is that if I blog about the T-shirt here, maybe a few fellow Giant Bomb users will request it too :) 
    henrik_zwomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By henrik_zwomp

No Caption Provided
    This Pac-Man inspired picture is from a T-shirt design I really like. I think it's awesome, but sadly my size is currently sold out. The company that prints the T-shirt, Threadless, will reprint it if enough people requests it. My hope is that if I blog about the T-shirt here, maybe a few fellow Giant Bomb users will request it too :) 
    KnifeySpoony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By KnifeySpoony

That shirt has been sold out for at least a year. I requested to bring it back and for an alert when it was back in print way back when. I've given up on it, really. Good luck, maybe they will realize it's a great shirt soon.

ahoodedfigure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 64

#3  Edited By ahoodedfigure

That is one of the coolest video game T-shirt designs I've ever seen.

indigotravel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By indigotravel

It has been reprinted. I bought it a couple of weeks ago. Hope you still have a chance to get it!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.