Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Papers, Please

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Aug 08, 2013

A graphical adventure game about Cold War-era immigration control, where players take the role of an immigration inspector who must control the flow of people entering a fictional Soviet-style nation. Glory to Arstotzka!

Day 24 problem. Help please!

funboyfun23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

See on Day 24 you need to confiscate the Atlans districts passport. But once I put it in the confiscate drawer there is no way for me to give a reason stamp. Like nothing to highlight that's just it. Is there something in the Rule Book I need to highlight and then highlight the Atlan district to get the opportunity to get the "Reason Stamp" because if I dont give a reason stamp I get in trouble.

Kevin_Cogneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Kevin_Cogneto

@funboyfun23: Just because someone is from the Altan district doesn't necessarily mean you need to deny them, all it means is that you need to confiscate their passport. If the only thing wrong with their paperwork is that they're from Altan, you should confiscate their passport and use the "Approved" stamp on the slip of paper it gives you to replace it. And if they have some other problem that you need to deny them for, then you should highlight the problem so that the reason stamp appears, then confiscate the passport and use the "Denied" and "Reason" stamps on the slip of paper.

TheAnswer3I

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i can't even confiscate passports! anyone can help me?

kickahaota

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

When passport confiscation becomes an option, you'll see a handle appear at the bottom middle of the screen. From then on, when you want to confiscate a passport, drag the passport down to that handle; a window will appear on the screen, representing the drawer. Now just release the mouse button. The passport will now be shown as an envelope in the drawer. Click on something else (anything else), and the drawer will shut. A piece of paper should have appeared when you put the passport in the drawer; pretend that piece of paper is the passport -- put the necessary stamp(s) on that paper and give it to the applicant.

If for whatever reason you need to confiscate the passport and detain the applicant, don't forget to do it in that order -- confiscate, then detain.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.