Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Papers, Please

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Aug 08, 2013

A graphical adventure game about Cold War-era immigration control, where players take the role of an immigration inspector who must control the flow of people entering a fictional Soviet-style nation. Glory to Arstotzka!

Guy refusing to leave

Lampshade3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So this guys finger prints didnt match but i didnt detain him, instead denied entry and let him on his merry way but now he refuses to leave and i dont know how to get rid of him/detain him.....any ideas?

MikeJFlick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

did you give him back all of his papers?

alternate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

never seen that, once you give them all the papers back they should leave. Could be a bug.

Lampshade3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah i gave him back everything, i dont think its a bug. He actually said he is not leaving :/ Maybe i'l just let the day play out and see what happens

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#5 chaser324  Moderator

I think I remember that happening once or twice, but in each case I think I was able to just detain the person.

Lampshade3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lampshade3

So yeah i wait until the end of the day and he is just standing there lol here is an image of the guy and the audio transcript..i can't remember the day i was on sorry.

No Caption Provided

Anyway i guess i will do the day over again, see what happens if i detain him in the first place.

fudge91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By fudge91

Probably just a bug their still doing a lot of patching after all. I also had a couple of guys who wouldn't leave, but eventually some guards would show up and knock them out and drag them away. Which was pretty awesome..

Laiv162560asse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a bug, happened to me too.

alternate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I think you should have been given the option to detain but if you were not then it was likely a bug. When I had a women who refused to leave the option to detain came up and then a guard came over and whacked her with his rifle butt.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Maybe this is some sort of protest. He refuses to leave cause he doesn't believe in this harsh border control Arstotska has. I say if he's pulling this shit off, leave your window open and starve the fucker out. They usually succumb to starvation in a few weeks.

Lampshade3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah i think it was a bug alright, i replayed the day and this time a woman refused to leave but a guard came and hit her on the head with the rifle and they dragged her off.....Glory to Arstotzka!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.