Paragon id exchange

#2 Posted by gutterkisser (270 posts) -

Gutterkisser.

I'm a little surprised at how dead this game is on the site. Haven't played a tonne, but love what I've seen so far. It looks to be the approachable moba I've been waiting for, with some smart contributions to the genre.

Howitzer is my boy.

#3 Posted by crazyleaves (696 posts) -

@gutterkisser I am crazyleaves on PS4 and my Epic Account. Hit me up.

#4 Posted by gutterkisser (270 posts) -

@crazyleaves: Will do, I'm also Gutterkisser on both. Be warned, I'm in Aus - and bad at mobas - so I may not be the most ideal player to match with!

#5 Posted by LastKnown (4 posts) -

LastKnown30 on PS4 and Adenosine61212 on Epic.

#6 Posted by XanthanGun (15 posts) -

XanthanGun on both PS4 and Epic Account. I'm not very good but it might be nice to team up with non randoms (though I've not done a PvP match yet). EU if that makes a difference :)

#7 Posted by streetninja (196 posts) -

Just got the game and playing on PC. My Epic Account name is streetninja.

#9 Edited by Shoney (14 posts) -

Playing on PC, my name is Shoney feel free to add me.

#10 Edited by donaldkhogan (186 posts) -

donREDninja on PS4 (god I wish I could change that name)

shotgundonnie is EPIC account name

I'll get it set up on PC later on down the line, for the foreseeable future I'll be playing on PS4 though.

I really want to play with some real humans with whom I can communicate since this game seems to require that. I'll start adding you all tonight.

#11 Posted by Dewar (186 posts) -

Dewwar on PC

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.