Paragon is now available to download on PS4 for PS Plus members

#1 Edited by SpaceInsomniac (6354 posts) -

I don't think the rest of the store has updated yet, but it seems Paragon is already available to download. For those who don't know, it's a free-to-play MOBA that will officially be launching in August. PS Plus members get an early preview, as well as some bonuses.

The game is developed by Epic Games, known for Unreal Tournament and Gears of War, so it should be pretty good shooter on top of it being a MOBA.

Once you've played it, feel free to return to this thread and share your opinions. I'll be doing the same.

#2 Posted by JasonMasters (292 posts) -

I've been on a Smite kick the last few months, I will definitely take a look at this.

#3 Posted by Jesus_Phish (3766 posts) -

Just a heads up that currently people who've been in betas for this on PS4 before and who are trying to redeem this pack as part of their PS+ subscription are experiencing trouble. They can't play it essentially.

EPIC are aware of the problem and working on a solution.

#4 Posted by Spoonman671 (5874 posts) -

NOTICE: NOT A SHOOTER

I've been playing Paragon for a few months now and I really enjoy it. It's in the middle of a major transition, with travel mode being removed from the game, so it's an awkward time to start letting loads of people in, but it's still fun as is.

Don't worry about the card system to begin with. The pre-made decks for each character are still very good and will keep you competitive.

#5 Posted by Spoonman671 (5874 posts) -

Here's a great post from Paragon's forums for those new to MOBAs. Still get a lot of players not laning properly, and I'd like to spread this post around.

MOBA Laning Basics

#6 Posted by DanishingAct (408 posts) -

I love paragon but the latest patch kinda broke my enthusiasm for now. Casters are back to being useless. Really like the new ui and front end, but they couldn't have picked a worse time for new players to join the fray.

#7 Posted by Spoonman671 (5874 posts) -

Here's a link to Epic's Paragon blog, which just featured a few tutorial videos from community members on jungling, laning, and harvesters. Recommended viewing for anybody who wants to play the game and help their team win.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.