Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Paragon

Game » consists of 1 releases.

A cancelled third-person action adaptation of the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena sub-genre, developed from the studio behind the Unreal Tournament and Gears of War game series. Although it remained in open beta for a few years, it was later discontinued on April 2018 prior to an actual release.

Real Money Prices

dewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I really liked what I saw in the Paragon video, but was a bit disappointed that we didn't get a ton of detail on the real money marketplace. Can someone who's in the game let me know how much it would cost to buy a mastery for a character in real cash? What other things are available to purchase besides masteries and skins? I assume card packs? How much do they cost?

Thanks for any info you can give.

BoFooQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By BoFooQ

I have no clue but similar questions. I never actually played in beta and just now finally got to the thought again to check it out. I was surprised to see that it's not free to play. You have to buy founders pack to play game, it's currently $9.99 marked down from $20.

It says you get early access and master challenge for 3 heroes: sparrow, steel howitzer. I don't know if there are other heroes or not. They make a point to say that your account will not get wiped, but also clearly there will be more free to play chances at some later point.

I don;t mind paying money into a free game if I like it and have enjoyed my time , I have stupid outfits for heroes of the storm, I just would liek to play some ahead of time.

Zirilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

@bofooq: Game technically is in a close beta and by buying the founders pack you get access to the closed beta. We can have the discussion if a game accepting real money transactions is technically a beta but that is what you get. From my understanding during the beta all gods are free (believe they have 12-15 characters now) for testing purposes but once the game goes live you may have to purchase your favorite god again.

Shoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Shoney

Characters Masteries currently cost 75,000 rep (earned by playing games ( I average about 6 to 8 thousand a match ) ). Or you can spend about $13.00. That being said currently there is not really a reason to buy the masteries as it just gives you a skin and a small amount of XP. I have spent about $30 beyond my initial $20 and used that for rep boosts so I can buy card packs more quickly. Overall beyond the initial investment in the founders pack you don't need to spend any money on it. I have because I have been having a real good time with it and I'm not a MOBA player so that says something. Look me up if you choose to go with it. My username on Epic is Shoney.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.