Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Paragon

Game » consists of 1 releases.

A cancelled third-person action adaptation of the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena sub-genre, developed from the studio behind the Unreal Tournament and Gears of War game series. Although it remained in open beta for a few years, it was later discontinued on April 2018 prior to an actual release.

What are your thoughts on the new Paragon update?

pacmanl0607

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By pacmanl0607

Hey what is peoples thaughts on the new update.

Avatar image for sarcasticmudcrab
    SarcasticMudcrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've only played a few games so far and it's made me quite sad. Going to power on through a bunch more and hope that it clicks, my initial impressions are that it's gone from being my personal GOTY to my top disappointment.

They made it less moba :(

pacmanl0607

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DanishingAct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love it. Travel mode and borked balance had me quit a few months ago, but I really dig the new map and changes. I had a little over 8 days played and stopped around khimera dropped and can't wait to play more tonight.

MFJubes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a shooter-first, MOBA-second kind of guy, the added speed is appreciated.

squiDc00kiE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By squiDc00kiE

It's installing right now. As a Dota fan, I never saw the purpose in Paragon. Seemed much too derivative of previous games to be able to offer anything unique and thus create a strong community. This update has piqued my curiousity and I'll be playing it tonight.

EDIT: I've played a few real matches now, I really like the game. I did not expect to, but it seems to offer some unique experiences from the other big moba's. Im really digging it.

wheresatom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A little late chiming in here, but I am enjoying the changes. Something about the update has me playing some different characters than I had before. I have been playing with Sevarog trying to get used to him. I am glad the armor meta is gone, and I always wanted lifesteal to be a worthwhile stat, which it seems to be now.

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with some balance patches, and then some further passes with the art team. Right now things are a little plain looking. I also really love the jump pads for some reason.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.