Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pariah

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released May 03, 2005

Pariah is a first person shooter where players take control of a doctor called Jack Mason.

I've never heard of this game

Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Magnum

How did this slip by my radar? Is it any good?

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Jayge_

I had a lot of fun with it in my day. It's got an interesting weapon upgrade system that progresses as you go along, the graphics are pretty good for an Xbox game, and the story is at least interesting. Give it a shot- I got it for 10 dollars at a bargain bin like 3 years ago.

atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By atejas

Not very good. Worth playing if you get the CD free, or have some spare money.

Tordah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By Tordah

I bought the game dirt cheap so I guess it was worth what little money I spent on it. The story is quite derivative and ends rather abruptly. Seriously, I didn't think I would be even close to the end yet but apparently I was. While many people would consider Pariah a poor man's Halo, I just found it too it generic and short-lived to make an impact on me. I'd give it a 5/10.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.