Parkitect, basically Rollercoaster Tycoon, is an incradibly addicting game

Fruitcocoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Fruitcocoa

If you like me loved the early Rollercoaster Tycoon then you're in luck. It might not be what you think though. Unfortunatley, Rollercoaster Tycoon World is still a shit show and doesn't seem like it will be better anytime soon (bet let's keep on hoping it will turn out great). The game I just stumbled across and ended up downloading after one screenshot was Parkitect and you totally should do the same.

I've played 15 hours in two days and boy do I want to get back into the game. It's basically like the old Rollercoaster Tycoon games with a wierd SimGolf wibe. You can really build some spectacular things that might not even seem possible at first glance.

Keep in mind that the game is in early access and while it works just fine - it seems a little bit harsh on your PC. I loaded up a map and the my four year old PC really struggled to handle the game. Just watch the trailer, you'll be falling in love in a couple of seconds.

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've been following the game for what feels like years, but i'm almost scared to try it in case it isn't everything i want it to be :P, i will get around to it at some point.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.