Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Path of Exile

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 23, 2013

Path of Exile is a free-to-play PC online action Role-Playing Game set in a dark fantasy world.

Are people excited for 3.1 and the Abyss League?

amafi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By amafi

Official thread with info about Abyss League: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2032331

Still getting a hang of things after not playing the game for over two years, hopefully next league is the one where I can get close to uber Atziri and filling out the atlas. I've kinda stalled out around tier 13 in harbinger league, and there's just not enough time to get there this time around.

Anyone have any tips for fun/cheap league starter builds? For now I'm thinking of some kind of dual wielding sunder marauder build, but I'm still not sure.

Th3_Whit3n3ss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I am pretty excited for the Abyss league simply for the balance changes that have been shown so far. With vaal pact being pretty much gutted its really going to shake up the meta and how people make builds. As for a league starter its pretty hard to say at this moment, Sunder is one of the best league starters as of right now and will probably be pretty viable next patch. Will have to wait and see for the patch notes and how see how all the old skills are tuned or changed up. Ill probably play some sort of caster as I normally do and I am looking forward to the mayhem event starting Friday to get a last hurrah with old vaal pact.

amafi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

The mayhem event should be good fun. Not sure how much time I'll have for it with work and everything, but I liked the last 10 day league, and doubling up on the amount of madness in zones is something I'm really ready for.

KarlHungus01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Count me among the excited. Patch notes release later today so I'm curious to see what will further be buffed/nerfed in addition to the recently announced nerfs in the latest manifesto.

I'll likely be diving into some of the new corpse-relates skills that are being released alongside 3.1. Maybe do some type of Zombies/Spectres build with Volatile Dead or Cremation. Fallback would be a Sunder Gladiator, which despite being the meta for the last couple leagues, I haven't done one yet.

MrGetBonus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Always excited for new PoE leagues. I usually no life it the first weekend. I always make at least one kind of summoner per league and with the summoner related buffs and changes recently, probably gonna roll an SRS guy for the first time ever and respec him into skelly mages once I acquire enough currency.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.