Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Path of Exile

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 23, 2013

Path of Exile is a free-to-play PC online action Role-Playing Game set in a dark fantasy world.

The betas keep pouring in.

Agraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By Agraba

Well, they do.. Just not my way really!

I have tried to get into the beta of Sim City but then again it's not really a beta considering the fact that you only get to play it for an hour so technically it's a Demo Beta? I mean that's the closest definition as far as I know. They just wanna build up the hype for the game by letting as many people as possible try it.

TRIAL!! That's it, it's a trial run!

Either way, the beta that I have been spending most of my time on would be Path of Exile and boy does it feel nice. Graphically it's really nothing compared to Diablo 3 but then again who really cares unless it looks like it's been dragged under a bus. The gameplay is satisfying and it is a true RPG if you like the whole sphere grid thing they are using for all your passive points which I don't mind one bit. The skill system where as you add your gems to your armor in order to build up what skills become available to you is a very nice twist and offers very good diversity since the skills and their powers would most probably not be the same for everyone.

Other than that, still doing the lets plays on my channel and they are coming along quite nicely, I feel good about being able to do something while being unemployed. Feels good, really.... It does!

Agraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Agraba

Well, they do.. Just not my way really!

I have tried to get into the beta of Sim City but then again it's not really a beta considering the fact that you only get to play it for an hour so technically it's a Demo Beta? I mean that's the closest definition as far as I know. They just wanna build up the hype for the game by letting as many people as possible try it.

TRIAL!! That's it, it's a trial run!

Either way, the beta that I have been spending most of my time on would be Path of Exile and boy does it feel nice. Graphically it's really nothing compared to Diablo 3 but then again who really cares unless it looks like it's been dragged under a bus. The gameplay is satisfying and it is a true RPG if you like the whole sphere grid thing they are using for all your passive points which I don't mind one bit. The skill system where as you add your gems to your armor in order to build up what skills become available to you is a very nice twist and offers very good diversity since the skills and their powers would most probably not be the same for everyone.

Other than that, still doing the lets plays on my channel and they are coming along quite nicely, I feel good about being able to do something while being unemployed. Feels good, really.... It does!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.