starts you off as a small trader in Europe whose goal is to become an influential member of the Hanseatic trading league.
Your goal is to rise to the most successful and influential member of the Hanse, ultimately being elected Elderman, leader of the trading league. You start bargaining with common goods, build up your own production and establish a merchant fleet. Later on, you will gain more and more political influence and even found new towns.
However, a Hanse merchant's life can also have its dark sides. On your way to power you have to hold your ground against fierce rivals, whom you have to fight with economic competition, price wars or impure means such as sabotage.
The player will compete against other CPU controlled Merchants to create wealth by trading goods, building houses and workshops within towns, and hiring pirate captains.
- OS: Windows XP/ Windows Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 @ 2.0 GHz / AMD Athlon XP 2000+
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 3.1 GB
- Video Card: 256 MB nVidia GeForce 6800 / ATI Radeon X1650
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- DirectX: 9.0c
- Keyboard / Mouse
- Media: DVD Rom Drive
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 @ 3.0 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 3500+ (or better)
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM
- Video Card: 512 MB nVidia GeForce 8800 / ATI Radeon HD 3870 (or better)