Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Patrick Klepek

Person » credited in 3 games

Senior reporter at Waypoint, former senior reporter at Kotaku and former news editor at Giant Bomb. He began a career in gaming journalism at fourteen, and once served as a news editor for G4TV. He has been credited in the "special thanks" sections of Guitar Hero II and The Silver Lining.

Does Patrick use Barbasol shaving cream because of Jurassic Park?

tourgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By tourgen

I respect the level of crazy in this post.

Coafi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Coafi

@tourgen said:

Indeed.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By breadfan

He also listens to Jurassic Park dubstep when shaving.

pr1mus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By pr1mus

I don't think Patrick can grow any facial hair.

yetiantics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#6  Edited By yetiantics

CRAZY MAN! WE GOT A CRAZY MAN OVER HERE!

See? Nobody cares.

Edit: Didn't realize this was an actual internet meme. Move along.

Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By Video_Game_King

@Coafi said:

@tourgen said:

Indeed.

Patrick shaving....Such madness is laughable.

hanktherapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By hanktherapper

I never understood why Newman put shaving cream on his pie.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By toowalrus

@Video_Game_King said:

@Coafi said:

@tourgen said:

Indeed.

Patrick shaving....Such madness is laughable.

Awe, come on, not everybody has to shave at 14 years old. He'll grow into a man someday, just you watch.

Binman88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Binman88
    No Caption Provided
    EXTomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By EXTomar

I think it was Barbasol that transformed his hair into what it is today!

vaiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12  Edited By vaiz

@Binman88 said:

No Caption Provided

Patrick would make a really good Chasidic Jew.

PrimalHorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By PrimalHorse

@punkxblaze said:

@Binman88 said:

What's a Chasidic jew? genuinely intrigued

vaiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By vaiz

@PrimalHorse said:

@punkxblaze said:

@Binman88 said:

Black coat, black hat, real hardcore orthodox guys.

Like so;

No Caption Provided
    PrimalHorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By PrimalHorse

Interesting always thought it was hasidic but it prompted be to google and I feel like I've learnt something for the night.

I thank you kindly!

konig_kei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By konig_kei
    @punkxblaze

@PrimalHorse said:

@punkxblaze said:

@Binman88 said:

Like so;

No Caption Provided
    I remember a couple years ago I saw Jews like that but they thought they were all "gangsta." they like had their iPods and speakers turned all the way up, had the swagger. Couldn't stop laughing, they were like teenagers though not like old dudes.
    peritus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By peritus

@Class_A_Ninja: Maybe you should lay of the skooma Caius!

I can see it in my head now, and its great.

Wampa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Wampa1

@hanktherapper: As a child I just thought it was whipped cream in a can. The crazy part was him not immediately eating it.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By mordukai

Shaving cream is a huge scam. For a perfect shave with no itchiness or red marks here's what you do.

• Only shave after a shower. If you are pressed for time a hot damp towel on your face for a few minutes will do.
    • Before shaving soak the razor in alcohol for the entire time of the shower until you intend to use it. This is because when you shave you actually shave a very thine layer of skin and soaking the razor in alcohol reduces the chances for infection and itchiness.
    • While in the shower, smear hair conditioner on your face and let that sit for at least a minute or two. Wash it off.
    • After shower don't dry your face. Take a small amount of hair conditioner and smear it all over your face and shave.
    • After shaving clean your face with a cotton ball soaked in alcohol and then use any after shaving cream.
    vaiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By vaiz

@konig_kei said:

@punkxblaze

@PrimalHorse said:

@punkxblaze said:

@Binman88 said:

Like so;

No Caption Provided
    I remember a couple years ago I saw Jews like that but they thought they were all "gangsta." they like had their iPods and speakers turned all the way up, had the swagger. Couldn't stop laughing, they were like teenagers though not like old dudes.

This is becoming terribly off topic.

Avatar image for living4theday258
    living4theday258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By living4theday258

@mordukai said:

Shaving cream is a huge scam. For a perfect shave with no itchiness or red marks here's what you do.

• Only shave after a shower. If you are pressed for time a hot damp towel on your face for a few minutes will do.
    • Before shaving soak the razor in alcohol for the entire time of the shower until you intend to use it. This is because when you shave you actually shave a very thine layer of skin and soaking the razor in alcohol reduces the chances for infection and itchiness.
    • While in the shower, smear hair conditioner on your face and let that sit for at least a minute or two. Wash it off.
    • After shower don't dry your face. Take a small amount of hair conditioner and smear it all over your face and shave.
    • After shaving clean your face with a cotton ball soaked in alcohol and then use any after shaving cream.

wait.... are you serious? or just trolling?

SlashDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SlashDance

@mordukai said:

• After shaving clean your face with a cotton ball soaked in alcohol.

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Zeik

@mordukai said:

Fuck that. Just do it raw like I do.

PhilipDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By PhilipDuck

@mordukai said:

Orr hear me out now. ..

• Apply shaving cream
    • Shave
    • Done
    OmegaChosen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By OmegaChosen

@PhilipDuck said:

@mordukai said:

Orr hear me out now. ..

• Apply shaving cream
    • Shave
    • Done

Madness.

tebbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#26  Edited By tebbit

@OmegaChosen said:

@PhilipDuck said:

@mordukai said:

Orr hear me out now. ..

• Apply shaving cream
    • Shave
    • Done

Madness.

You're both right - but only one of you is insane enough to apply alcohol to freshly peeled face. Lord knows the way I shave, that is tantamount to suicide.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

@mordukai said:

I've heard that hair conditioner is a good alternative to shaving foam, but I don't see the point. You're just replacing one product with another one. I still have to spend money on a product to shave with. It's not saving me any money.

Avatar image for deactivated-57beb9d651361
    deactivated-57beb9d651361

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MattyFTM said:

@mordukai said:

I've heard that hair conditioner is a good alternative to shaving foam, but I don't see the point. You're just replacing one product with another one. I still have to spend money on a product to shave with. It's not saving me any money.

It provides a nicer shave, but I was under the assumption most people have conditioner lying around. Like, my girlfriend has about 3 bottles of it in the shower, so I just steal a pea-sized amount when I shave.

It also lasts far, far longer than shaving foams.

Cerevisiae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Cerevisiae

We're not going to point out the weirdness in someone providing actual shaving advice in this thread? That's just gonna go unspoken? If so, then I redact the previous two sentences and give a silent, knowing nod to other people in here.

2HeadedNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By 2HeadedNinja

@mordukai said:

I agree with your first point, but using alcohol on a freshly shaved face seems insane to me ... might as well dip your face into a bucket with salt.

Marz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Marz
    @Zeik said:

@mordukai said:

Fuck that. Just do it raw like I do.

same, that seems like too much effort, i just soak face with water and go to town.
    buft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#32  Edited By buft

@Binman88 said:

No Caption Provided

whats happening here? this is mental

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.