Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PAX East 2014

Concept »

The fifth annual PAX East took place April 11-13, 2014 at the Boston Exhibition & Convention Center in Boston, Massachusetts.

My obligatory PAX East thread

Avatar image for deactivated-62f93c42ce57b
    deactivated-62f93c42ce57b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just wanted to quickly say thanks to @jeff@alex@drewbert@brad @patrickklepek and @vinny for taking the time to sign my shirt. i know you all had a lot to do and had a lot of fans to get to after the panel so i really appreciate it.

Anyways, I met some cool people at my first PAX.While I won't say I was a social butterfly (thanks to my allergies going ape shit), I at least had the pleasure of spending some quality queue time with some very nice people.

To anyone else who happened to be at PAX on saturday, just wondering if we might have crossed paths, or you saw me, or you secretly stalked me and we didn't exchange names/usernames? If it helps, I was wearing this shirt:

No Caption Provided

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By Sergio

This is the weirdest missed connections...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no one? hmm

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#4 chaser324  Moderator

I don't think we met personally, but I think I half-way recall someone with one of those "Hello, my name is..." things coming up to @fobwashed while in line for Patrick and Zoe's panel. Was that you?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaser324: no actually! i was only at PAX on saturday....

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#6 chaser324  Moderator

In that case, I have no idea who you are. I probably would remember that shirt if I had seen it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.