Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PAX East 2016

Concept »

The seventh annual PAX East took place April 22-24, 2016 at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center in Boston, Massachusetts.

Want to go to PAX East 2016

Mikey1138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Whats the best way to get 3-day passes before they sell out? I'll have to follow them on twitter I guess, but beyond that I'm not sure.

bceagles128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'm totally in the same boat. I'd like to go to the giantbomb panel at least. I'm from Boston and live in JP. Had a chance to go last year from a second hand ticket but I was kind of hesitant because my friends aren't into it so I'd be going alone. But fuck it, the older I get, the less I care about that type of stuff.

limond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Follow them on twitter and be active on the PAX East PA forums. I would have multiple notifications that get pushed to your phone, email w/e. Then be vigilant checking every time you get a notification after PAX prime.

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@mikey1138: Pretty much. Follow @OfficialPAX on twitter. Once you're following them, on their twitter page, click on the gear for more user actions and select turn on mobile notifications; enable tweet notifications if prompted. I suggest only doing this after the next PAX you're not going to and before the PAX you want to go to, or you'll get notifications throughout any PAX you aren't attending.

Zereta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Live in Singapore, gonna be in Boston for the next 4 years attending university. Definitely gonna try getting to PAX East and was thinking the exact same thing, OP.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.