Last-minute Lodging Options for Prime '14?

#1 Posted by Vorpal (55 posts) -

Long time lurker, first time poster--also a first time PAX attendee. Hooray!

Less hooray: my plans to stay with a friend in Seattle have fallen through and I'm scrambling to figure out what options are still viable with only 2 weeks remaining until the convention. Are there any PAX veterans who have been in this situation before and can offer some suggestions? Are BnB reservations still a possibility (and viable for one person)? I saw a Room Share thread on the Penny Arcade PAX Prime forum--has anyone had luck with that route?

Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!

#2 Posted by seemah (131 posts) -

I got a last minute room at the New La Hacienda Hotel. Looks like a dive but it was the cheapest I could find and it's a cheap uber taxi ride from te convention center.

#3 Posted by CatsAkimbo (790 posts) -

There are (as of this posting) a few rooms left at http://www.paxhotels2014.com/, including some at the Westin, which I stayed at before and is a great one. Keep checking that site. I think it updates whenever someone cancels a room.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.