RUN GFB Wallpaper

Avatar image for thewonderwaffle
#1 Edited by thewonderwaffle (77 posts) -

Hey duders- I honestly don't spend a ton of time in the boards here, but I found myself wanting to represent RUN GFB on my desktop and made a wallpaper. A search (as best as I understand it) of the boards did not turn up any info on one, but I figured if anyone else would like it I would post. Hope someone enjoys!

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by cooljammer00 (3078 posts) -

You know, with the rise of "Get Bopped" and "Get Bopped, Son" as the Lang-endorsed PG version of "Get Fucked, Boi" (I think he said he taught it to his kids so they could bop in a family friendly way), I wish GFB would kinda go away. Get Bopped is so much more fun to say.

#3 Edited by Marino (7224 posts) -
Staff
#4 Edited by vaiz (3068 posts) -

You know, with the rise of "Get Bopped" and "Get Bopped, Son" as the Lang-endorsed PG version of "Get Fucked, Boi" (I think he said he taught it to his kids so they could bop in a family friendly way), I wish GFB would kinda go away. Get Bopped is so much more fun to say.

RUN GFB VS RUN GBS FEUD. MAKE IT HAPPEN.

#5 Posted by cooljammer00 (3078 posts) -

@cooljammer00 said:

Is Team GBS like the Wolfpac?

#6 Posted by GaspoweR (4899 posts) -

RUN GFB ALL DAY SON

#7 Posted by thewonderwaffle (77 posts) -

@punkxblaze said:

@cooljammer00 said:

Well I think you just wrote the next rumble...

#8 Posted by Fobwashed (2771 posts) -

Hey duders- I honestly don't spend a ton of time in the boards here, but I found myself wanting to represent RUN GFB on my desktop and made a wallpaper. A search (as best as I understand it) of the boards did not turn up any info on one, but I figured if anyone else would like it I would post. Hope someone enjoys!

No Caption Provided

What font is that?

#9 Posted by thewonderwaffle (77 posts) -

It's actually just Arial Black. I don't think it's perfect- but it seems close enough for me. Also, even though I know it originally stood for "Get Fucked, Boi" now I can't stop saying "Giant Fucking Bomb" when I look at it. So there's that.

#10 Posted by SgtSphynx (2607 posts) -

I still want one of those shirts.

#11 Posted by bboymaestro (742 posts) -

@thewonderwaffle said:

No Caption Provided

What font is that?

Make shirts though!

#13 Edited by thewonderwaffle (77 posts) -
#14 Posted by Rustafur (123 posts) -

OH CRAP, how'd I miss this??? I just put money down to reserve. I hope it gets re-ran!

#15 Edited by smokeyd123 (361 posts) -

DAMN IT. Just saw Jeff rocking this on the mario party archive, really hope these get relaunched.

#16 Posted by MeAuntieNora (1247 posts) -

@rustafur said:

OH CRAP, how'd I miss this??? I just put money down to reserve. I hope it gets re-ran!

#17 Edited by jamesg (72 posts) -

i made a higher res logo if anyone wants one.

No Caption Provided

Imgur link

#18 Posted by straydogrenji (123 posts) -

I clean forgot that I missed this first time through until just now - now only two more needed for a relaunch!

#19 Posted by thewonderwaffle (77 posts) -

Well shit guys- just got an email that this thing got tipped! Finally gonna be able to get one for myself now! GET BOPPED SON!

#20 Posted by korwin (3918 posts) -

Font aliasing is bad, get vectors boi.

#21 Posted by thewonderwaffle (77 posts) -

Touche' - sorry, I'm not a graphic designer in any way shape or form, just a Dleazy fan.

#22 Posted by straydogrenji (123 posts) -

Nice work, duders!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.