Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PAX Prime 2015

Concept »

The twelfth PAX Prime took place August 28-31, 2015 at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, Washington.

PAX Prime 2015 Paxercise Challenge!

firewater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By firewater

While I've been thinking about it for a few years now, I've finally decided to check out PAX and see what all the craziness is about. After seeing ticket sales pop up (and knowing how quickly they go) I decided to go for it! Never been to anything like PAX before, but after talking to a few people at the BLLSL after party, and hearing how much fun they've had in the past, I'm pretty excited for it.

Anyway, I'm posting this because it occurred to me that, given how long out the event is, it might be fun to shamelessly rip-off* the Danswercise E3 Challenge, and co-opt the idea for PAX! More or less the same concept - do something active/healthy every day until PAX Prime! Keep track of your progress along with your fellow PAXers using chains.cc, and hopefully everyone will make it to PAX Prime a bit healthier, happier, and ready to celebrate!

It doesn't matter what you do, as long as it's something that makes you feel good, positive, and/or healthier. I figure anything from training for an event (such as a 5k or 10k) to making a healthy food choice or going for a quick, daily walk counts. Figure out what works for you! Adjust your goals as you go, all that stuff. The point is to keep your chain going as best you can. Stolen from the link above:

HOW DOES CHAINS.CC WORK?

- Register on the site: chains.cc

- Create a chain (call it whatever you like)

- Tick the first day (I think this is the only way you can add to a group)

- Join the group here: https://chains.cc/groups/AyYwZqHhGozy2OW

- Add your chain.

- You don’t need the app - you can do it all on the site!

Good luck, get hype, have fun!

* special thanks to @dannyodwyer for blessing this rip-off.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.