Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Payday: The Heist

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Oct 18, 2011

The first game from Overkill Software (headed by the founders of former studio GRIN), Payday is a fast-paced crime-themed first-person shooter that lets teams of players conduct robberies and other criminal activities while fending off waves of cops.

How many of you guys beat all of the missions on overkill mode?

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By falserelic

I beat all of them except for green bridge. Me and my team got screwed over near the end of the green bridge mission. It got very overwhelming and we all ran out of ammo. We all had max out are characters but we still had a hard time passing that mission. Even though it can be hard as hell playing the missions on overkill mode. I still have alot of fun playing them. When you have a good team that knows what there doing it can be very enjoyable. So how many of you guys beat all of the missions on overkill mode?

kitsunezeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By kitsunezeta

@falserelic: I'm pretty much in the same boat as you, except that Green Bridge is the ONLY thing stopping me from getting Don't Lose Face as well. I'm pretty sure I could cheese my way through Green Bridge given enough organization and enough people in reserve, but I don't feel like using exploits just to get an achievement, it's not my style.

BTW, for Green Bridge, try your damnedest to get as close to the boat as possible when the second balloon goes up. it will make things a bit easier, especially if you time the balloon release right.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By falserelic

@kitsunezeta: I'll give that a try once I play green bridge. Trying to find a good team can be annoying. Especially when everybody wants to use mics all the time. I have a regularly microphone and I hate holding it up just to talk to people. It gets on my nerves when I do use a mic and all the sudden nobody doesn't want to communicate.

kitsunezeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By kitsunezeta

I just got Green Bridge Overkill (getting Don't Lose Face in the process), just in time to have the bar raised by the 145+ patch (Patch #6). lovely.

Rerejo28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Rerejo28

This seems like a good thread to ask. What is the appeal of Payday?

TermlessHalo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By TermlessHalo

I got none so far. Looking for people who want to beat all six missions on overkill.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By falserelic

@Rerejo28 said:

This seems like a good thread to ask. What is the appeal of Payday?

( Sorry for the late response)

Its pretty much working together as a team to complete heists. Coming up with different strategies and tactics to accomplish your mission. While working with your team to survive the police onslaught. It can be very fun and intense at times.

Btw... just to let people know. There will be DLC on payday the heist. The developers says there will be new weapons, masks and heists. They haven't announce the release date yet. But they said its going to be released soon.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.