Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Amazon Promotional Credit

chrjz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By chrjz

So, I was checking my e-mail when I stumbled across a bunch of $5 Amazon promotional credits I had acquired during the holiday sales last month.

I had forgotten I had these and you can currently get some really awesome deals! If anybody has these and has forgotten I would recommend checking out the games you can get...

Hotline Miami, The Darkness 2, Spec Ops: The Line are all $2.49 each! The Walking Dead for $7.49; BF3 Premium Service for $19.99.

It's not a huge selection but there are a few gems http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?docId=1000728511

Avatar image for a_cute_squirtle
    A_Cute_Squirtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By A_Cute_Squirtle

You can also grab Mass Effect 3 for ten dollars, which isn't a bad price to pay for that game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.