Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Budget Headset Suggestions?

Dacnomaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Alright, i'm looking for a budget usb pc headset, which will mostly be used for gaming. The reason i've come to the forums to ask, is that I have no idea where to start...

clstirens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

artelinarose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I used these for a really long time until I moved up to the Logitech G35s and then from that to a pair of Audio Technica ATH-M50s.

The audio technicas are expensive but oh my GOSH they are the best headphones I have ever owned. The Sennheisers are really nice, though.

noizy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By noizy

I don't play online that often and fell that gaming headset are overpriced for the audio fidelity they offfer. So I use a Zalman ZM-MIC1 lavalier mic that snaps to the cord of my Audio Technica ATH-M50s headphones. It's a bit annoying to have two cords, but whatever.

Dacnomaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dacnomaniac
    AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Dacnomaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexw00d: Oh my god i've discovered a revelation. Ok, now I just have to wait for a while for them to restock...

Devildoll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@dacnomaniac: i've used the modmic for quite some time now, it's great, and an awesome way to have a great set of headphones and a mic, without having to compromise on either front.

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I got some logitech headset for 30 bucks at target. It has good quality headphones and puts out good quality sound to other players (I.E. the mic is good). Don't go spending 100 bucks on a headset; it just isn't worth it

Here's the headset I have

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.